• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] New Years Resolutions for Writing

Bay

Years
  • Finish two fanfics, my multi-part FE3H story by July or August and the final five chapters of Foul Play sometime next year. The FE3H story is for an event where we have six months to work on a long piece. Foul Play I've been working for so many years already and I really would love to finish it, just some bouts of writing breaks and FE3H fanfics delayed that lol.

Years
  • If I were to make a resolution, it'd just be to finish more projects. My book is currently half through the editing phase, so that's a start towards that goal. My other projects though are a long way off of completion. I did a lot of starting projects this year and working on them, I want 2022 to be the year where I get them done.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Mine, in as much as NY resolutions count, is to finish drafting and start publishing my new attempt at making a multichapter story. Outline was received well by checkers but still, that only means now I have to actually do the legwork.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I think a major one of mine is doing more work on my own Pokémon world that I've been working on for what seems like years and have gotten not very far. I've been wanting to be much further along but never know where to start.

Years
  • I think a major one of mine is doing more work on my own Pokémon world that I've been working on for what seems like years and have gotten not very far. I've been wanting to be much further along but never know where to start.

I can help you out if you want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    id like to join an rp... and maybe actually stick with it XD apologies to all the past gms and co-participants ive ditched over the years 😭

Back