• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New, Yet Not Really?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Certainly none of you guys remember me, especially considering I've never gone here too much in the first place, but nonetheless... I'm back to PokeCommunity, and hopefully this time I'll actually stick around to do some posting. :3

My name on Bulbagarden is Life Alert, by the way, so maybe a few of you know me from there. I've also been known as JakeSkittle and Meganium Ex in a few other places, so yeah.

I guess that's it. Hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello somewhat new person! I'm new here, too, and on Bulbagarden (Same name on both sites). Hopefully we'll see each other around on both! ^_~

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Hello somewhat new person! I'm new here, too, and on Bulbagarden (Same name on both sites). Hopefully we'll see each other around on both! ^_~

Thanks for the welcome. And hopefully!

Off-topic, it's kind of hilarious how a whole sleet of Bulbagardeners are arriving at once.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ahhhhh! A person who joined long ago! *glomps*

Ehe. Hi. I'm TSO... I've technically been around for 6 years or so, but only came on for the first year or two, then rejoined last month. Nice to meetcha.

Back