• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New York City friends??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so feel free to move it anywhere.

I'm a pokemon player from Portugal and i'm planning a trip to New York City probabily in April 2016.
    I would like to talk to some locals about places to visit, and cool things to see. If anyone here in pokecommunity is from NY, feel free to message me, i would love to talk to you and get some information about the city!

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • I've closed this thread up because it doesn't really belong in this section. I'd have moved it instead, but I'm actually not sure where this sort of post would go. I'd recommend talking to one of the Treehouse mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back