• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New York launch event allowing fans to get the games early

iNfEcTeD_mUsHrOoM420

Dark and Poison master
    Years
    it was..so frekin EPIC!!!! my cousin has the pics so as soon as he puts them up i will show them all to you of me n our friends at the event. my 2 friends got interviewed so my whole crew was on some nintendo news :) we were all the way in the front in the back of the first bracket of lines. and i started the countdown from 60 if any of you heard that :P

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ...I'm dismayed. The line wrapped around two corners, and I had to leave before being able to get the games or participate in any festivities... D:

However, I went back today, and battled an employee in HG (I lost, but that was expected) and got some stuff, including a T-shirt, from trivia contests. Oh, and I got the game too. That was cool.

Back