• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New.

iPikachu

Pokemon Sketchist
    Years
    Yeah, I'm new. I stumbled upon this forum by just "Googling It". xD Anyways, this place loooks like a lot of fun, so I plan on being really active. xD
    Uh... I really like playing pokemon, and drawing them, too. :3
    I have Platinum currently...
    That's about it.
    x)

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Why hello there iPikachu! My name is Keahi and welcome to the community. I'm really happy to meet you here because I've never met a Pokemon artist in this community so far, if you have any questions that need to be answering, you can message me if you want.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Google is so great.

Gives us so many more members. 8D

Welcome to PC, iPikachu~.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hello there great iPikachu! My name is Fire Eagle and welcome to this great community of Pokemon storytelling, playing, battling, and trading.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    hey there! I assure you that this site is totally fun and don't forget to try to stay active always. ^^

Years
    Drawing? I'm not half bad at drawing either, so I'll give you a few newbie tips.
    First and foremost: get the shape down. Look for a nice, big and clear image of whatever it is you are trying to draw and just practise getting down the shape of the whole thing first.
    Then, add detail. Keep the shapes of the detail precise. You will find that the more you draw the same shape (in different positions or the same) the better and sharper your images will turn out to be.
    Finally, colour. This is at your discretion.

You will find that you will pick up the key shapes of your subject's image clearly, and this will allow you to use your imagination to draw it in different positions.
    Final note: Always try Googleing it.
    For example: "How to draw ___".
    6/10 times it will bring plausible results.

Enjoy your stay.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Aha. I was wondering how people got here. I don't even remember how I myself got here. Anywho, welcome to Pokecommunity. Enjoy your stay, now that you can never, ever leave...

*door creaks shut*

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Hi there! And welcome to PC (Short for Poke'Community)

Please have a nice time here,as everyone is oh so friendly. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    He he I like drawing pokemons too. *points at album*
    HIYAA! Welcome to PC!
    If you wanna chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Pleases follow and read those rules. The best one is HAVE FUN!
    See you around eh?

Crissy xX

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Google... the Internet's answer to everything, huh? XD

Anyway, welcome to the Community. ^^

Be sure to have a look at the rules, and of course, the Sticky threads in each section.
    Hope you have fun while you're here. ^^

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I used to draw Pokemon back in the day. First-Gen were so simple...
    I was always an underachiever, my main Pokemon to draw was Pikachu. Also did well with the starters.
    Oh well, I'm hoping you show off some drawings, I'm curious to see what a real PokeArtist can do.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Hi, Pikachu. Glad you decided to join PC. World King's the name. Nice sorta meeting you!

You know, that's precisely one of the greatest reasons I'm grateful to Google all the time: it gives us 70% of all members that we have. xD And yeah, this place is really fun, and there's lot of people waiting to be friends with, once you talk to them. Oh, cool! Another drawer! Those are always welcome here! ^_^ And Platinum does PWN, anyway! Now, as a kinda-old member, I'll say:

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums (again?), and hope you enjoy your time here! Please do try to be active, so you get to be known by everyone here, and befriend us! ^_^

Back