• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New.

Jiggly

in a relationship with Jynx
Years
  • Hey, I'm not great with introductions but here we go. I'm Jiggly, my very first pokemon game was Ruby & I've loved it since. Watched the anime since I can remember, not so much now, but I still keep up with the games relatively well. I love Normal types out of battle, and Psychic plus Fighting types in battle. I look forward to discussing pokemon & whatever else this community brings me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Jiggly! Great name, and great to see ya here in the community! My name is Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. :)

PC is a great place for you to discuss Pokemon, as well as other as other interests you may have outside of Pokemon. So literally, it's the best place around the net. :P Whether you're a fan of battling, the anime, the TCG, and all others that matter, you'll find PC to be your new home. :)

Be sure you read le rulez and contact any staff members in bold colors. They're here to help! Have fun and see ya around!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Jiggly!

Welcome to PC! You started with Ruby, eh? Awesome choice! The Hoenn region is super awesome! How did you like it?

I also used to watch the anime all the time, but ever since the Hoenn episodes ended, I haven't really kept up with it.

I love all those types you mentioned, psychic being my favorite among those. We all love Pokémon here so you definitely shouldn't have a hard time picking up on discussion and fitting on! xD

Btw, cool siggy! Jynx is awesome!

Enjoy yourself! If you ever want to talk or have a question, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Jiggly!

The two of us seem to have quite a bit in common. My first Pokémon game was also Ruby, and I've probably played it more times than I can remember. Since then, Hoenn and RSE has turned out to be my personal favorites as well.

I'm also a fan of watching the anime. I probably wouldn't call the Unova Saga the best of the series, but it has kept me entertained on those early Saturday mornings. I can definitely see where you're coming from when you say you haven't been keeping up with it as much. If you ever want to discuss it though, the Pokémon Anime forum could sure use another fan like you. Same goes for the Advanced Gen Gaming forum.

I think it's cool that your favorite type is Normal. I'd say after Dark and Ice, Normal would probably be my third favorite. They're very universal Pokémon and there are some very cool ones around; Eevee being my personal favorite.

I think you're going to fit right in, Jiggly. I hope to see your around.

I love the GIF in your signature by the way!.

Jiggly

in a relationship with Jynx
    Years
  • Thanks Leaf Storm :)

Hoenn was awesome. It just got better with emerald too! Thanks for the welcome

Years
  • Hi Jiggly, and welcome to PC!

So surprised your name wasn't taken yet, but now I know. Ruby was my first Pokemon game as well, although I've been a fan of the franchise for much longer than that. I mainly play 4th and 5th Generation nowadays, currently my focus is on Black 2. Very awesome game imo, Black 2 & White 2 had such awesome features and cool Pokemon to catch. Have you played any 4th or 5th Generation games yet? Such as Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White or Black 2/White 2?

I've been watching the anime as well, since it first came to Australia, but recently my interest in that died down due to how badly Australian TV is handling the Pokemon anime right now, they only just started airing Rival Destinies. As Aerilyn stated, we have the Advanced Generation Games and Pokemon Anime sections for your main interests, but we have some other places to check out too.

Since I heard you like Normal-type Pokemon as well, why not join our Normal-type club in Pokemon Clubs? Joining clubs is fun since it discusses all about a particular topic that's focused. I tend to hang out in a few clubs there every now and then. Also, I love your signature!

Have a fun time and feel free to VM me anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Eiffelle

Dreamer*
    Years
  • Hello Jiggly! ^_^

Though I'm a newbie here too.... Welcome! :)

I also like fighting type PKMN, it can have lots of combinaton. But my preference is more of the big-size, gigantic, cool-looking ones. I find them more attractive and superior (though size does not matter in this game). Haha!

Xoxo

Back