• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb here!

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    Just kidding. I've been here for almost a week. Hah. Oh, so that means I'm still a newb? Man. Well, I'm Billy5772 (actual name) and I'm also an author at Serebii.net. I have one fic posted already and I'm lovin' this blue background. It's like writing on clouds. Alrighty, well that's about as much to me as there is. *sigh* Sad but true. Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    lol well sounds like your not a newb, but welcome to PC anyways. PM me if you need a friend ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome and have a great time ^___^.Oh follow the rules.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. :3 My name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions whatsoever, dont hesitate to PM me or anyone else. ^____^ Most of us are always willing to help. Hopefully we'll see ya around the forums~! =D

~Karli

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to PC. I just joined SPPf yesterday, but I'll be sure to check out anything you've written sooner or later. Hope you have a wonderful stay and don't worry, if you're already on a forum you won't be considered a n00b or a newb. Feel free to PM me to be friends and wish you the best of luck.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    billy5772 said:
    Just kidding. I've been here for almost a week. Hah. Oh, so that means I'm still a newb? Man. Well, I'm Billy5772 (actual name) and I'm also an author at Serebii.net. I have one fic posted already and I'm lovin' this blue background. It's like writing on clouds. Alrighty, well that's about as much to me as there is. *sigh* Sad but true. Anyway, I'm glad to be here.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Hello Billy, I am Lan, but you can call me Justin or Ash.
    Welcome to PC have fun, post alot, & read the rules.
    PM me if you have questions or want to be friends.

[Wondering why to call me Ash?]

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome!
    I'm sure you'll have a great time^^
    Enjoy your stay^^

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hello Billy,
    Welcome to PC. My name is Rahul. If you need friends than pm me. If you do not understand what pm means than let me tell you that pm means privet message.As my friend C.O.H said stick to the rules well you should. Because if you don not follow a rule than your reputation will go down and you will be in trouble. Say nice things to people. Well BYE for now.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    billy5772 said:

Ah, a fellow SPPfer ^^ Hello, and wlecome to PC! Im sure youll have fun here ^^ See ya around!

-SM

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    Woah! What a warm welcome! Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread. I'll read the rules and follow them, and hopefully I'll post a lot too. Um, well...thanks again.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Welcome Billy! ^_^ Please feel free to PM me if you need any help or you wanna be friends ^_^ I'll be waiting for those PMs ;)

Back