• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I love how you combined two of my favorite Pokemon (Blaziken and Gardevoir) as your name. Pretty awesome! I like it. :3

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Blazivoir! I just noticed you added in a Rarity avatar. MLP fan? Me too! We have an MLP fan club for all the PC MLP fans, so you should check that out. Mind I ask what got you to sign up to the forums? We're a diverse Pokemon forum, so whatever interests you may have, whether Pokemon or not, you are always welcome. :D So, make yourself at home. :3

I'm always around if you need any help, so send me a Private Message, or a visitor message if you would like someone to talk with. :D See ya around, and have fun!

Blazivoir

Fire Breather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    Thank you for the reply, Blaziken and Gardevoir are my two fav pokemon aswell hence the name
    I shall check out the MLP fan club And the reason I signed up was because I love everything pokemon related and wish to share my opinions

Back