• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    Hi, i have very little experience with pokemon ive always watched from the sidelines growing up; recently, i bought a 3ds xl pokemon x and omega ruby!

I joined the community because i keep getting screwed over on GTS

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, sorry about the GTS, but hopefully you'll find more trade luck here on the trade corner, yeah? And welcome to the forums! I really love the ORAS games too, but right now I'm replaying Pokemon Platinum. Well, make yourself at home and I look forward on speaking with you more soon! If you need any assistance, I'm always here to help~ <33

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! If you like trading, go on to the Trade Center section, there are a lot of people willing to trade pokémon there. Anyway, how about you tell us a bit about yourself, like what you're interested in? There's no need to be shy, we're a nice community.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time, and drop a PM if you want someone to talk to. =3

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    Wow uh, that was super fast! So Trade corner huh? Ill be checking that out soon enough. Well i love strategy games and most rpg's. Im Hispanic and ive been drawing for around 6 years. despite what others tell me i dont truly believe that im a real artist, If you're interested in my stuff i have an instagram: _etch_

Currently im trying to get into digipen and get a BFA in digital animation and design. Also i fucking love the eeveelutions and all other catlike pokemon :P

I honestly wasnt expecting such a warm welcom thanks guys!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well everyone starts off as a newb so you shouldn't be disheartened because you don't know much about it! :) To be honest, the GTS is awful when you want to get Pokemon. I'd never trust the comments someone puts with their Pokemon as they're probably just trying to scam someone out of a deal. And yeah definitely try out the Trade Corner. We have got some very experienced people there that would be very open to help you if you need Pokemon.

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to talk just VM me then!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello johnny and welcome to pc! i'm sorry about your trading, but i'm sure it will be much better trading here. i use to trade when i first joined the forum, and everyone was great! let me know if you need any help or a friend, just drop a vm.

Years
  • OR/AS are amazing - one of my favorite Pokemon games yet. Welcome to PC! :D Props for playing through the games again, definitely a very new player-friendly game with a lot of awesome communities out there if you want to trade/battle and etc.

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, Johnny.

Years
  • Hi Johnny!!! Welcome to PC. :) I really love Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I just can't get over how pretty Generation Six is. It's beautiful. I love looking at it{XD} I still remember back when I played my very first Pokemon game I couldn't figure out how to use the stairs haha! I had to use the help menu to even figure out how to get out of the room and I only used Squirtle the entire time. I've been playing Pokemon for almost nineteen years and I'm still not sick of it! ^^^^^^

Back