• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb

Years
  • Greetings, I'm new here and just want to meet some other Pokémon fans. I am a big fan of Pokémon Shuffle, the TCG, and the anime. If you want to chat, hit me up!

Years
  • Greetings. Welcome!

I like your name quite a lot. I reckon "feeling Mudkip" could be a good expression to replace "feeling dazed"!

Many people here up for a chat. Check out the forums for what you like and you'll meet all sorts of friendly people! Here are a couple of links:
    TCG forum
    Pokemon anime forum

Years
  • I used to have Shuffle for mobile.. but then I deleted it, and apparently all of your data is lost once you remove the app even if you linked it to Facebook. I really thought I'd be able to come back to all my progress when I decided to play it again. =( But I never saved my game code.

Welcome Mudkipdaze!! You'll meet many fans here, have an awesome time.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Greetings, I'm new here and just want to meet some other Pok?mon fans. I am a big fan of Pok?mon Shuffle, the TCG, and the anime. If you want to chat, hit me up!
    Hey Mudkipdaze, welcome to PC.

I hope u visited the Anime & TGC sections of the Forums. There are lots of other interesting sections here, be sure to check them out as well.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back