• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie >_> FRIENDS~ >w<

Years
  • Hullo~! I'm Josie! I love pokemon and a bit of a girly >_> I'm new here..so yea..I have experience with these kind of forums for example I have a Serebii account :D I grew a bit bored of it and decided to try out something new c: I'm very friendly and don't bite I talk to everyone who's cool and can handle me as being a hyper active girl >w< I love pretty much everything so if you want my opinions for things you made with your hard work and stuff and want to be criticized then nuuuu..don't ask me >_> I love everything D; Especially my fangirl self o_o

Wanna be fwiends~?! >w< Add me :o Or send me a message. BTW I love cute pokemon o_o <3 Thanks~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heeeey, your avatar is from Fairy Tail! <3 You're awesome. ^^

Welcome, Josie, glad to meet you! Well, aw, you do seem very friendly, and I would like to speak with you more! But yeah, you know, I do have a soft spot for cute pokemon too. Like, you know, Shellder and Karrablast? Man, those are cute. :3 Anyway, feel free to explore any board you want~ There are loads of pokemon boards, so, I hope you'll enjoy posting in them!

Anyways, don't be shy, feel free to talk with anyone you like, y'know? I, for example, am always up for a chat! So, I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid of asking for help if you need it, okay? ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC!!
    Glad you wanted to try something new and ended up here with us ^^
    Everyone here is very friendly and I'm sure you will be making friends in no time =)
    I really like your intro, i guess it suits your personality really well. Although i'm not the biggest fan of cute pokemon, there are some that even i can't resist, especially teddiursa :D
    I hope you'll like it around here and to see you around! ^^

Years
  • Aww it's Aries from Fairy Tail! <3 She's so cute! Welcome, Josie~

I'm glad you have some forum experience, that'll definitely make this place a lot easier to explore. Serebii is a huge forum.. I have an account that I made in 2005 on there but it was just so hard to navigate, eek. I tried but back then it was so easy to get lost. D: Branching out is great and you'll be appreciated here, too! You seem adorable and such a fun person off the bat, hehe. Looks like you've already been talking to some people and that really does make me happy to see. Always sad when new members make introductions and fall off the face of the earth so when promising new members like you show up, it makes me happy!

I'm open to chat anytime too - just drop off a letter in the mailbox, aka post on my profile, and I'll reply to you as soon as I can! n~n The more friends the merrier! Like the others have said, we're a friendly bunch.

Buut you should go and make some posts around the forum, too. There's so much to post about and do here so you'll have a lot of fun exploring around the community. I love Fairy Tail myself so I'm open to chat about that or Pokemon anytime (or anything else, really). Have an absolute blast on PC!

Years
  • Hello Josie, and welcome to PC.

I've got an account on Serebii, but the topics there are often uninteresting and the members are just too crazy, even though I joined PC before Serebii. I'm just more active and happy here, and just like you I love cute things, and nice avatar you have! I never watched Fairy Tail but the characters' looks always appealed to me.

Like what Cirno said, it feels sad when people join PC only to disappear completely after a while. Let's hope you don't end up like them, especially since we're sure to keep you busy with various topics to discuss. If you ever want to talk, feel free to send me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum Josie !
    You seem to have a lot of energy ! You'll need it when it comes to the madness that is Pokecommunity =p ! I'm sure you will make new friends in no time ! Have fun =)

Back