• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie calling ^^

Years
  • Greetings pokéfans! :D (MandJTV much but wtvr)
    As the title says, I'm new here and I'm pleased to find such a great community dedicated to Pokémon :3
    I'm interested in Pokémon since I was a child and I remember my first game being PMD: Blue Rescue Team and since then I have almost played every core series game from Gen III (best generation by faaar) up to Gen VI (still have to play ΩRαS tho).

Anyway, I hope I'll be having a great time here. :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi Andreas! Welcome!

I totally agree about Gen III! It was my first generation as well and nothing so far has managed to beat it in my opinion. Especially since this was before a lot of Pokémon designs started getting stupid, before 3D, which hasn't ever been that well-used in my opinion, and a few other things. Why don't you come have a chat about it over in the Gen III forum? It's not the most active unfortunately, because it seems most fans are over Gen III, so it'd be nice to have more activity in there.

We have one of those sections for every generation of Pokémon game, as well as a ton of other sections too. Why don't you have a look around? You can always send me a message if you'd like any questions answered.

I'll see you around here! Have a great time :)

Years
  • Hey there Andreas! I'm happy to hear how into Pokémon you are, you're sure to settle in awesomely.

Oh definitely play OR/AS when you can.. I'm probably biased since like you I adore the third generation but they were also really great remakes. Everyone says the older PMD games were awesome too, especially Explorers of Sky, yet I've never played them. ;( Kind of want to just buy a physical copy and try it out, or maybe wait for the Virtual Console release... eventually.

Anyways, lovely meeting you! Hope you've been enjoying your time on PC so far.

Back