• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie from Sydney

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hi All,

Big fan of Pokemon, thought it was about time I started to join in on the various Pokemon communities online.

Cheers,
    Adam

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hi Adam welcome to pokecommunity and I hope you will make too many friends here and don't be shy to give me request haha ! joking i will give you a request, Here are many things to give friend request to peoples and you can make your own thread i tell you how

Go to any forum (example : III gen pokemon forum) then in bottom of the screen you will see a big thread icon

then you will see a notepad just write the type of thing of your forum( For each thread Pokecommuinty or PC in short has each forum for each things just choose which one you want and make the thread of it). it very simple there are different forum for different things so enjoy.

I am also new here i am Rhytham

You can also chat here

And you can visit in your friends profile and you can give them visitors messaege or private messege. you will enjoy here in PC. And don't forget to make your own hack and please respect others.

and also customize your profile like : signature,profile picture,Avatar ect ect

enjoy !

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey hey Adam, welcome to the forum! It's always good to get involved in other Pokemon communities; there's lots to discuss here and the atmosphere is really friendly. Joining up is also great at helping you complete your Pokedex/battle and the like so it certainly is worth it. n_n

Is there anything you're interested in doing here? Lots of members come to discuss the games but there is a whole lot on PC so there are plenty of boards to participate in. Personally I'm quite excited about X and Y (even though I haven't been posting in its board much ha) so there's that to look forward to and be able to discuss with others. They're looking to be really amazing games. You can join clubs, play forum games, discuss anything both Pokemon and non-Pokemon, and all of that fun stuff. Lots to look forward to!

Enjoy your time here and let me or another staff know if you need anything! Be sure to stick around.. wouldn't want to chain you down, right? :D;

Years
  • Hey there Adam. Welcome!

Nice to see you making that awesome decision to join PC, because we're more diverse than your usual Pokemon forum thanks to all the varied topics and sections you'll find, and not all of them are entirely Pokemon-based as well so I'm sure there's something you'll like. But yeah why not tell us more about you so we can show you sections you might be interested in?

With 2 weeks until the release of Pokemon X and Y, we've been having members join in big numbers lately and for good reason too. PC is just so diverse! Anyways, hope to be seeing ya around the forums and if you need help, just ask Cirno or any other staff members you find! Have fun okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! I'm new as well but be free to ask if you have any question ;)
    Be free to friend request or just talk if you need as well. Hope you enjoy it :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey Adam here is more about PC, (I know i have told you before but i like helping other peoples so here are more information about it)
    Hello fella welcome to PC and hope you find this place amezing. Its one of the best place to discuss
    about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. There are Forum for everything. After you Spend 3 months here you can make your own hack and publish it to public and you also make thread in team discussion and talk anything,share anything you want with people's around the world. so far you will make good friends and don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good give. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum.
    i know you don't want have A Yellow Card, So i know you will obey the rules of PC. Just don't give up Make threads and Post on other's Threads.
    I am also Pokefan and also play gba games and i like to he
    lp other people.

Best of Luck Adam

Back