• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie here :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Hello there.. im playing pokemon victory fire right now. I really love pokemon! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there Kuro-chan! Welcome to PC!

I'm guessing Pokemon Victory Fire is ROM hack so I assume you' re into ROM hacking. We seem to have alot of members into hacks . I think ROM Hacking & Emulation is a good section for you. Alot of ROM hackers hang out there and the section is very popular.And the members who visit there regularly are friendly and can help you with anything.

So is there anything else about Pokemon besides ROM Hacks that you like? Like the anime? TCG? Manga or video games? Whatever that may be, then we have a section just for it! What else beside Pokemon are you into? Movies? Art? Music? Anything else? There is also many off-topic sections here so I think you should look around a bit. Who knows what you can find?

The members here are really friendly so , don't be shy to talk to people. You can even talk with me if you like. Just send me VM on my profile. Also , if you have any questions, just ask a moderator anything you may need and they will assist you.

Hope you have fun here and see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kuro! Quite an adorable username you have.

Victory Fire is a hack, yeah? Glad to see you've been enjoying it; the game-makers on PC are very talented and you should take some time to message them with appreciation for their efforts. Might seem a little silly but hundreds of hours are poured into our amazing games and we're all very thankful for what they create! Remember to keep all hacking-related queries to the Emulation board though, which AWsquared has already linked you to, since that's the best place for 'em. There's an official Victory Fire thread in the Emulation board so any issues you have regarding the game can be posted there. n~n If you're interested in creating your own game sometime in the future, this is also the forum for you! You can find many resources all around the hacking board to help you out on your potential hacking journey.

Be sure to tell us more about yourself if you can! If you love Pokemon then surely you'll have lots to talk about in regards to it. Whether you're a trader, battler, old-school Pokemon fan, artist, or anything else you can think of, we have it all here! Not sure if you're into the anime or not but we have a cool watch-along club right now where new episodes are assigned for participants to watch weekly. You can share your thoughts with us on that there and it's a really fun thing that could use more participants. :D; There are also some great events lined up for the summer that you can delve into; check out the Community Announcements board for the latest info!

Oh, if you ever need help or want to chat, you're more than welcome to contact myself or another staff member. There's also AWsquared, who has volunteered to chat with you anytime. We're generally quite welcoming around the forum so we'd love to get to know you - don't ever be shy. The more you put yourself out there the more friends you'll make. :)

Have fun!

Back