• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Hello Pokemon Community! I'm new and figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself. Well, I'm absolutely obsessed with everything Pokemon (I guess everyone else here is, too! xD) I've been playing since Gen 1 on the ol' brick Gameboy, but I've never really had anyone to play with, at all really. I guess I figured it's time to get involved in a community and get to know people, so I have someone to play with when X & Y come out, which will be awesome!

Well I hope to get to know a bunch of you, this seems like a very friendly community that I would love to be a part of! ^^

TY

Hi there and welcome, to the magical world of PC!

So you can't wait for X&Y? Well then the section Pokemon X & Pokemon Y might be something for you. And you are right, we are a friendly community.
    If you have trouble with anything dont hesitate and ask a Moderator (the ones with the bolded usernames)
    Anyways i hope you like it here, and maybe i see you around
    Oh and if you wanna say hi or just chat, VM/PM me, i dont bite... i guess

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Heeeeey SneakyPurrloin, welcome to PokeCommunity! Glad to see you on-board.

So yeah, just poke around everywhere and get a feel for the place. You'll probably love the Pokemon Gaming General and the Pokemon x & Pokemon Y sections the most since you do say that you love the Pokemon games the most! If you somehow have a creative writing side too, why not see the Roleplay Corner? I hang around there mostly. We're all awesome and cool there. It's definitely the cool part of PC. I like to think anyway.

Free feel to VM (visitor message) me if you like, of course. I would love to chat.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi there sneaky purrloin! And welcome to PC.
    It's always good to see new members. I too have started from gen 1 on the game boy. :)
    I am also looking for people to play X and Y when it comes out, but luckily for you and me, there are a lot of nice people on here and anyone and everyone on here will play any gen game with you. Anyway, I would recommend reading over the rules and if you have any questions, you can ask me or a moderate.

Well. If you need anything, you can PM or VM me anytime.

See you around!
    - Joey

Years
    Hey there SneakyPurrloin, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ah, so you like all things Pokémon? I suggest you check out the Pokémon General section and the Pokémon Gaming Central section as well where you can discuss Pokémon and Pokémon games in general. We also have section-specific areas a well by generation, so feel free to look at those as well! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over our rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction just by breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request and leave a VM on my profile or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Back