• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here!

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
  • Hey there! I´m Nai!
    Well, nothing much to say really. I enjoy sketching whatever comes to mind and listening to music. Some of my favorite bands are Nirvana, The White Stripes, Misfits and many other garage/punk/grunge bands. I also have an interest for anime and manga. Some of my favorite titles are: Another, Hellsing, Hataraku Maou-Sama and Soul Eater.
    Obviously I´m a big fan of the Pokemon series and have been an avid player since the age of 5. My first Pokemon game was was Pokemon Silver. The G/S/C generation has since then remained my favorite, but I think every generation has its pros and cons.
    Feel free to send me a message if you feel like it. I'm always up for meeting new people!

-Nai-

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there to you too, Nai! Hope you're having a good morning, and a good stay upon the forums so far! It's wonderful to meet you. :3

Ohh, nice choices of music and anime you got there! Really adore Soul Eater - it's definitely one of me favourite anime! Perhaps you might be interested in visiting our Culture & Media board, to discuss, well the media of the world, like television shows, or different forms of music! The board is also with the Anime & Manga section, so if you would like to discuss any form of anime and manga that you want, you can do so there as well! We're always more than happy to see more members there, so, I hope you'll come to check everything out!

My first pokemon game was pokemon Yellow, but, moving on to G/S/C, it was really amazing on it's own right too! Oh, maybe you might be interested on visiting the Metal & Color Generation board too, yeah? It's where memebers come to part-take in discussions related to the pokemon games for the game boy, like G/S/C. But still, all of PC is yours to explore! But take care, okay? And I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Cheers, and feel free to send me a message as well, if you have any questions, or if you just wanna talk! <33

Reactions: pyx

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • Hey there to you too, Nai! Hope you're having a good morning, and a good stay upon the forums so far! It's wonderful to meet you. :3

Ohh, nice choices of music and anime you got there! Really adore Soul Eater - it's definitely one of me favourite anime! Perhaps you might be interested in visiting our Culture & Media board, to discuss, well the media of the world, like television shows, or different forms of music! The board is also with the Anime & Manga section, so if you would like to discuss any form of anime and manga that you want, you can do so there as well! We're always more than happy to see more members there, so, I hope you'll come to check everything out!

My first pokemon game was pokemon Yellow, but, moving on to G/S/C, it was really amazing on it's own right too! Oh, maybe you might be interested on visiting the Metal & Color Generation board too, yeah? It's where memebers come to part-take in discussions related to the pokemon games for the game boy, like G/S/C. But still, all of PC is yours to explore! But take care, okay? And I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Cheers, and feel free to send me a message as well, if you have any questions, or if you just wanna talk! <33

Thanks allot! Will do! :D
    I´ve already checked out the Metal & Color Generation board. I´m still curious about the Culture & Media one though, better check it out next!
    Thanks again!

Back