• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Intro I guess?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    Hey um i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be doing there exactly so i'll just write... My name is Chris I love video games especially Pokemon. I'm 18 I live in Philadelphia PA. Hip-hop is my life I love hanging out.. Yes I do smoke and only drink on special occasions. Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I don't really like basketball. I like making new friends so please HMU :) I am interested in trading. Right now I would like to trade for a Vulpix I just started soo I don't have many Pokemon... I play Pokemon Diamond and will be gett Pokemon Black soon

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey Chris, welcome to the forums! I was brade on the trade corner chatroom. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask me. I hope to make your trading experience as pleasant as possible. Browse around and branch out too; I'm sure you'll find friends interested in sports or music discussion. :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I'm a big gamer myself, Pokemon is always great to play. Ohh Philadelphia.. always seemed interested in checking out that area. Trading is very popular here so you should easily be able to get a Vulpix if you keep look around and get some more Pokemon to trade with. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your trades go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I'm a big gamer myself, Pokemon is always great to play. Ohh Philadelphia.. always seemed interested in checking out that area. Trading is very popular here so you should easily be able to get a Vulpix if you keep look around and get some more Pokemon to trade with. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your trades go well, and hope to see you around! :)
    Thanks for welcoming me. Yeah Philadelphia is an interesting place I guess... I want to leave as soon as possible though there's too much violence here. Where are you from? I have no idea how to find people willing to trade with me. And I will definitely see you around :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Welcome Chris! I hope you enjoy that Vulpix. We're glad to have here in PC. Also, bad Chris! No smoking! It'll ruin your health. Do you wanna have a hole in your throat mister?! Anyways...welcome again! ^.^

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I hope you do eventually quit, welcome to the forums nontheless! I'm Apple Juice. Hope to see you around.

Years
    Hey um i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be doing there exactly so i'll just write... My name is Chris I love video games especially Pokemon. I'm 18 I live in Philadelphia PA. Hip-hop is my life I love hanging out.. Yes I do smoke and only drink on special occasions. Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I don't really like basketball. I like making new friends so please HMU :) I am interested in trading. Right now I would like to trade for a Vulpix I just started soo I don't have many Pokemon... I play Pokemon Diamond and will be gett Pokemon Black soon

Hi Chris, sorry I was late for an intro.

I'm Nichole, but you can call me Hikari. I'm 19 and live in Australia.

I have been playing Pokemon games since Ruby & Sapphire, I'm currently playing Black.

As TwilightBlade said, come and see her in the Trade Corner.

Have a good time!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    Thank you @Apple Juice and @Hikari10 for the welcoming me I was supposed to get Pokemon black today but I will just get it tomorrow I guess lol Hopefully when I do we can exchange friend codes and battle :) btw I had wondered if an action replay prevents you from playing online? My friend is getting a new DS but he used a AR on his Pokemon Platinum? Could either of you PM me I have a question that I don't think I can post here

Years
    Thank you @Apple Juice and @Hikari10 for the welcoming me I was supposed to get Pokemon black today but I will just get it tomorrow I guess lol Hopefully when I do we can exchange friend codes and battle :) btw I had wondered if an action replay prevents you from playing online? My friend is getting a new DS but he used a AR on his Pokemon Platinum? Could either of you PM me I have a question that I don't think I can post here

It would be nice but I lack Wi-Fi access, so yeah no Friend Code for me.

Back