• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie on the block

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
    Hey im Leafeon1201...I used to go on the nintendo forums and chat all the time..but since it closed down I never really made an effort to trade or battle anyone online. I just got platinum and finished the game and I wanted to trade and get some cool pokemon like i did on pearl... so hi!!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Hey, Leafy. Welcome to PC! You'll do fine here. Nobody gets in trouble unless they break the rules (obviously) and you seem sensible enough. Be safe, think positive, and don't eat yellow snow!

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    hi there,,
    let me welcome you to pc..
    i hope you have a good time
    staying here..
    and dont forget,
    be active..

Alec_

Years
    Hello also :3. You can go to Wi-Fi Trade Section. You can go there trade with others and Have fun. xD. Welcome to PokeCommunity by the way. I hope you would have fun in here and stay active. ^^

~Fairytales.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

Have a good time here and remember to read the rules.

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends and fit right into the community.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Hi Leafeon1201!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back