• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Post!

Floette

Fairy Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hi All!

I'm Floette, a fairy pokémon obsessee from the UK. I had a brief interlude here 6 years ago, but times have changed and my emails definitely have.

I'm a big fan of trading and collecting things, and have amassed quite a collection of pokémon merch in the past few years, which I love.

Uhm... That's it! Thanks for having me.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey Floette, and welcome!

The more I hear about Fairy types, the more I start to like them too :)
    Definitely going to pick some up when I get Pokémon X.

If you're a big fan of trading, you should visit the Trade Corner!
    There are lots of people there waiting for somebody to trade with, and i'm sure there's somebody over there who has the pokémon that you want ^^

If you ever need help or anything, just send me or another member a message, most of the members here are always willing to help you out, gladly!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so, you love Fairy-type pokemon? I'm starting to love a few of the new ones myself! <3 Like Sylveonnn is pretty cute, y'know? Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Mmm, what merchandise do you collect? I have a few pokemon merchandise myself, which includes some stray Pokemon Trading Cards, and some pokemon plushes. Not an intensive collection, but, I do agree that it is good to have one! I used to collect Yugioh! trading cards too, which I've been thinking of getting back to as well, ahaha.

Anyways, it's nice to have you here! Feel free to ask a staff member if you want any help~ Like myself, or my good friend Cirno, we'll be more than happy to help! I hope you'll enjoy your time!

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey Floette, and welcome!

The more I hear about Fairy types, the more I start to like them too :)
    Definitely going to pick some up when I get Pokémon X.

If you're a big fan of trading, you should visit the Trade Corner!
    There are lots of people there waiting for somebody to trade with, and i'm sure there's somebody over there who has the pokémon that you want ^^

If you ever need help or anything, just send me or another member a message, most of the members here are always willing to help you out, gladly!

Thank you! I'm glad to spread the fairy type love, for sure. Aromatisse particularly makes for an awesome wall in-game!

I've just been checking out the trade forums; I think I need to get breeding so I can trade.

Ah, so, you love Fairy-type pokemon? I'm starting to love a few of the new ones myself! <3 Like Sylveonnn is pretty cute, y'know? Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Mmm, what merchandise do you collect? I have a few pokemon merchandise myself, which includes some stray Pokemon Trading Cards, and some pokemon plushes. Not an intensive collection, but, I do agree that it is good to have one! I used to collect Yugioh! trading cards too, which I've been thinking of getting back to as well, ahaha.

Anyways, it's nice to have you here! Feel free to ask a staff member if you want any help~ Like myself, or my good friend Cirno, we'll be more than happy to help! I hope you'll enjoy your time!

Thanks so much! I collect all kinds - my website, now shamefully out of date, is pewtercitymusem on Weebly if you'd like to look!

Hello and welcome to the forum I'm new as well.

Thank you! Nice to meet a fellow newbie too <3

Years
  • Hello there Floette, and welcome!

Nice username choice btw, given you love Fairy-types and all. I love those cuties as well and I feel sad for all the hate they get, my faves include Klefki, Sylveon, Xerneas, Flabebe line, Swirlix line and Spritzee line. I hope to get around to playing X and Y sometime so I can get to use one on my team.

Anyways, the others have shown you around so not much I can add, but I do hope we can get to know each other sometime so don't hesitate to drop me a visitor message on my profile, because I love meeting new people! Have an awesome time here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PCf!

Fairy is a new type so many aren't showing up much interest, but many would be using them in competitive play as they are strong against Dragon type.

You will find people loving to trade merchandise with you over here.

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • Hi Floette I love the name! I love Fairy pokemon to! I haven't played X and Y so I haven't been able to actually play with Fairy pokemon yet but from what I've heard and what I've seen, they're a force to be reckoned with! They're also adorable!

Hope you enjoy everything on the site!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    im a dragon type fan so i wouldn't want to get near you... just jking! welcome to PC :D

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Thank you all! You're making me feel really welcome ^_^ I'd love to chat with any of you, feel free to post a visitor message over on my profile any time.

Years
  • I love you right away; just so you know. <3 Floette is by far the cutest fairy and overall one of the cutest Pokemon ever.. so it's amazing to have someone with that username. Congrats on nabbing it! Welcome to PC~

Hah, I have an old account here from maaany years ago myself but.. I wanted to leave the memories and name behind so I rejoined September 2011 with this new name. I'm sure whatever your old name was would never be as good as Floette, though, as it makes for a very cute nick haha. Kind of jealous of your merch as well! One of these days when I have more disposable income I'll go around buying every cute Pokemon thing I can find. It'll be worth every penny. :)

Have a blast here and see you around, Flo! Certainly hope you stick around!

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    I love you right away; just so you know. <3 Floette is by far the cutest fairy and overall one of the cutest Pokemon ever.. so it's amazing to have someone with that username. Congrats on nabbing it! Welcome to PC~

Hah, I have an old account here from maaany years ago myself but.. I wanted to leave the memories and name behind so I rejoined September 2011 with this new name. I'm sure whatever your old name was would never be as good as Floette, though, as it makes for a very cute nick haha. Kind of jealous of your merch as well! One of these days when I have more disposable income I'll go around buying every cute Pokemon thing I can find. It'll be worth every penny. :)

Have a blast here and see you around, Flo! Certainly hope you stick around!

Wow, hehe! Thank you <3 When I can post links I'll be sure to take some snaps of my Flabebe collection, which right now is low on Floette but SOON! I'm sure. Check out sunyshore dot com for awesome Pokemon merch ^,^

I loved Flabebe right when I saw it. This year has sucked majorly, and pretty much Fairy Pokemon being revealed & developed has kept me going. Floette happened on the worst day of the year, so she was instantly my favourite :3

Back