• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie to the forum, Oldie to PKMN

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Hello, I recently started getting back into pokemon since going through White 2, and wondered if there was any community where I could meet a lot of other PKMN players, low and behold, I found this. Anyway, I've been playing Pokemon for a long time, but I haven't gotten into playing it competitively until recently. I enjoy collecting and battling tons of different Pokemon, but my favorites have to be the Trio I've stuck with since Diamond, Floatzel, Lucario, and Arcanine.

Battling is my main thing, but I do draw Pokemon quite a bit if I'm up to it, and I've been wanting to try a Nuzlocke or something like that too.

See you around the forums, hope to have some awesome battles here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2013
    What's up I been playing for a while off and on just got my black 2 so looking for a. New friend I have a 3d ds if you do send me a FCC for the ds and pokemon

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums =)

If your interested in battling check out the battle center for discussions, guides, battles and lot of other good stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome guys, just put my Friend Codes in my Signature so I'm looking forward to some good battles.

Cid

Years
  • You're a Wi-Fi battler eh? We have the Battle Center for all things battling, and I hang around that place quite often too! I don't post there as much as I should, but I do stick to lurking that place while I go on PC's battle server (which I recommend you check out). If you haven't seen Battle Center, I highly suggest you pay a visit.

There are lots of other sections here at PC that you might also find interesting. There's the Challenges forum for Nuzlockes and all the other Pokémon gaming discussions going all the way back to the first generation. I mean we're both oldies to the franchise itself so I reckon you'd enjoy this extensive organization of forums for each generation. I know PC's just one of the many forums that you could have joined to be with fellow Pokémon fans, but I'm glad that you specifically chose this place all the same.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Floatzel, Lucario and Arcanine, too! I like your taste in Pokémon. As for White 2 drawing you back to the franchise, I'm glad that the game was a success to that respect. Fifth Generation is still buzzing with activity (we're still a few months behind October 2013 so X and Y hasn't stolen the spotlight quite yet) so as a White 2 player, definitely check that out.

That's just the icing on the cake that this forum has to offer! I'll leave you to discover the rest yourself, but if you need any help at all as a new person, just send a message to me or Cirno and we'll try to help as soon as we can! Welcome to the forums, Azure.

Back