• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Hey guys! Im new here at pokecommunity forums! cant wait to join the fun!

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hey, welcome, I'm Blazeflare, your current Haruhi/Blaziken fan.
    Have fun and stay active :>

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC darksword45!

We're very glad you've joined! PC is a pretty awesome place with equally awesome people =P. I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

Please do have a look around and see what kind of topics might interest you (There's a whole lot to choose from)...and you should be posting in no time!

Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome darksword45!

I'm glad you joined^^ PC is a great forum with lots of nice people. You'll definitely like it here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I don't see what's so fun about it but feel welcome anyway. o.o
    Well, that's not very optimistic for a new member... :o

Anyway, I'm sure you will have a great time around here, Darksword. There are all kinds of dicussions to post in and all kinds of interesting people to discuss with. Most of us do tend to have similar interests, so you should get along here quite well!
    (Not saying everyone is the same, but Pokémon tends to turn to anime, which usually means you this, which means that, etc. Similar interests.)

It's great that you have decided to join our humble community. One can never have too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes to good quality discussions. ;D

Take care now.

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    thnx guys! anyone know why my post in team discussions( emulation/hacks)
    wont show up? Why wont someone approve it!?

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Hey guys! Im new here at pokecommunity forums! cant wait to join the fun!

welcome to the forums bro! and believe me you can dive headfirst into the fun so long its not the shallow end! oh and btw if you need anything feel free to ask for it i give a freebie pokemon to new members so request it while you are still new

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
    Welcome to PC darksword45, hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
    Back