• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie!!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi surey9 ^_^
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    There are a lot of forums out there to explore, so you should try and find the forums that you find interesting, or you could always just lurk around to find threads that might interest you.
    But whatever you choose to do here, I hope you have a good time, make some good friends, and stay here for a long, long time . :):)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • No idea whatsoever, you say? Well, I'm going to guess that there's just so much to do, you don't know what to do first! Right? ...Riiight? Am I right?

Haha, welcome to Pok?Community, Surey. Glad to see you could join us. I hope you didn't take me too seriously up there; I was only joking around. Anyway, I guess if you really don't know what to do, the best thing first would be taking a look at the Community Rules. After that, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a look around the forum, see what you like in the areas that interest you ? we've really got an array of interests here, not just Pok?mon ? and then post in topics that you find interesting to yourself. We may be a big forum, but we're really easy to understand and a lot of the members here are quite friendly and easy to get along with.

I find browsing and getting to know your way around the forum and how things work to be the best start of your forum experience. It really gives you the field advantage for when you get into things.

Well, I hope to see you around more often. If you have any questions, I'm always a VM (Visitor Message) or PM (Private Message) away.

naruck23

Plague
    Years
  • Welcome haha, what you can do here, is explore, find new pokemon tactics for your team. Some pokemon Hacked roms, or harder versions and more.

So yes, you can pretty much do everything here.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the PC, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM me. I enjoy helping others. ^^

Back