• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2012
    hey ppls im kinda new at this can anyone help me n tell me how this place is run?? n how i can make trades n stuff??

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Trades as in pokemon trades? If you want to know how to do trades you go here Trade Corner and exchange friend codes with other users. If you have trade related questions you can ask in Trade Daily Chit Chat pinned topic. As for how this runs could you be more specific? Looking at the FAQ may help a bit https://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Welcome to PC meowth43 but isn't the right area for a newbie, Will someone move this to the newbie forum? :)

They had a separate introduction thread in NU/W already. This is actually a question about forum-related functions, so it is appropriate for CQ&F.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2012
    i ment trades as in pokemon trades.. but does this work for pokemon soul silver??

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Yes. All trades are conducted in the Trade Corner.
    Just make sure to specify to the person you're trading with.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You should be asking those things via Visitor Messages or Private Messages, or rather, go to the Trade Corner and ask in the specific threads. Many members around the forums don't have the latest games, but if you go to the forums where people looking for trades go to meet, you'll be more than likely to find people who will happily give you their number.

Back