• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie :)

Years
    hey every1 - my names Nicola - but PLEASE call me Nix :) im 23 and im from coventry unfortunately lol - erm my life kind of consits of working, driving lessons walking my 3 dogs and playing on my 3ds - pokemon mainly - i got into pokemon a good few years ago but stopped playing it till black n white came out - but even after buying white i stopped playing that after a while n havent picked it back up - however on another forum im on sum1 started up a pokemon thread n started going on about how awesome heartgold n soul silver was n how we should all have it n if we dont we should get it so we can all link up n battle when they have their annual camping trip in october - so i get sent soul silver off a freind who never really played it n ive been hooked since! (again)

erm yeh thats about it lol - anything u wanna know just ask :D looking forwards to getting to know you all and chatting with u all :)

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Hey Skyla, welcome. You have such cute dogs, huskies I'm guessing? I have a husky too. Anyway it's a pretty cool place, I'm sort of new too, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

yup skyla is my white husky :) blaze is the grey n white huskie - hes my mums baby lol and also a staffy x whippet called bings :) u have a husky too!? awesome - are you on husky-owners.com? if not u should join :)

They're all beautiful. I'm not a member of that site but I may check it out. I have a white husky named Juneau, he's about eight years old. I just got an Aussie puppy too.

(You may be interested to know that Skyla is the name of one of the new gym leaders in Black and White too!)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hey Skyla, welcome. You have such cute dogs, huskies I'm guessing? I have a husky too. Anyway it's a pretty cool place, I'm sort of new too, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    yup skyla is my white husky :) blaze is the grey n white huskie - hes my mums baby lol and also a staffy x whippet called bings :) u have a husky too!? awesome - are you on husky-owners.com? if not u should join :)

They're all beautiful. I'm not a member of that site but I may check it out. I have a white husky named Juneau, he's about eight years old. I just got an Aussie puppy too.

(You may be interested to know that Skyla is the name of one of the new gym leaders in Black and White too!)
    yeh i saw that! :D i havent played white much since i got it :( but i did beat her lol :)
    are juneau sounds gorgeous- i love aussies too - i did a husky thread in general chat - would love to see some pics of ur pups :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Simipour, I merged your posts because there is a rule here in NU/W that you are allowed to post one time in introduction threads unless you are the thread creator. If you still like to continue talking with skylabear, please take it via Visitor or Private Messaging. Thanks!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Skylabear! Are those your dogs? They're so cute! I'm a dog fan as well...I have a cocker spaniel. :) Here at PC, we have tons of Pokemon discussions that you will get hooked!~ Especially when it comes with the games, the anime, and so much more. Since you have White, why not talk about it at the Black & White forum? We also have a 4th Gen. Gaming forum where you can discuss HG/SS if you do plan to get it. I heard it's so fun. ^_^

Well, setting that aside. Take your time to get settled here, and don't forget to read the rules! if you have any questions, I'm always around to answer them! Have fun and see ya!

Years
    Simipour, I merged your posts because there is a rule here in NU/W that you are allowed to post one time in introduction threads unless you are the thread creator. If you still like to continue talking with skylabear, please take it via Visitor or Private Messaging. Thanks!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Skylabear! Are those your dogs? They're so cute! I'm a dog fan as well...I have a cocker spaniel. :) Here at PC, we have tons of Pokemon discussions that you will get hooked!~ Especially when it comes with the games, the anime, and so much more. Since you have White, why not talk about it at the Black & White forum? We also have a 4th Gen. Gaming forum where you can discuss HG/SS if you do plan to get it. I heard it's so fun. ^_^

Well, setting that aside. Take your time to get settled here, and don't forget to read the rules! if you have any questions, I'm always around to answer them! Have fun and see ya!

Back