• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Hey guys, gabriel_wt here. I've been poking around here for a while and decided to make an account. I've been playing since about '02 (Age where I started understanding how to play.) So naturally my favourite games growing up were FireRed, Ruby, and Emerald.

This seems like a generally well behaved forum and I'm looking forward to it! See you around.

Years
    Hey Gabriel, welcome to PC! :) I really loved the third generation so all the games you listed are awesome. Kind of wish Emerald wasn't just a reskin of R/S though, but it did have the Battle Frontier so I suppose I can't complain. Ruby and Sapphire had very little to do post-game.

But you're right that we are really well-behaved and kind to boot! This is a seriously great forum, which is why I've stuck around for so long. You can discuss your favorite aspects of Pokemon 'round here and talk about other off-topic things as well, so there's a whole lot of diversity going on. Hope you'll enjoy your stay! Pleasure meeting you and see you around. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi gabriel_wt. So you like 3rd Gen Games? These are the first series of games that I truly played as well, that I enjoy them a lot, that Emerald is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Welcome to PC, and I know you'll enjoy hanging out in this awesome forum. I hope to see you around, too!

Back