• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer

Mega-Blaziken

Glorified Chicken
Years
  • This site was recommended to me by someone and I decided to check it out1 Hello!
    You can call me Joan if you like it's not my real name but I use it on a lot of sites so i'm used to it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there Joan!~ Well, you can tell your friend "thanks" because it's great to see that they recommended you to come here! Are they also a PC member by any chance?

I'm Megan, btw! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. What intrigued you to sign up to PC? If it's the community in general, then you're in luck because PC is a wonderful and friendly community to be part of. I've been here for almost four years and I don't regret it one bit. xD Hopefully you can contribute to the many discussion threads here, make awesome friends, and do whatever around here. Trade, battle, discuss the games/anime/TCG, roleplay, ROM hack, or just find new friends and talk about anything not related to Pokemon. You'll like it here!

Feel free to send me a message if you wanna chat & stuff. I'm always up for one. :3 See ya around, and have a wonderful time!

Mega-Blaziken

Glorified Chicken
    Years
  • I think she is!

She told me about this site after i mentioned i missed another pokemon forum site that closed down. That's what got my interest, and this place seems to have all the forums the other had which is good!

I haven't done much passed lurking so far but everyone seems nice so I gonna stick around for a while.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Glad you took my recommendation to heart, then! >u<
    Spoiler:

My real name's Dustin, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like ok?
    Megan's right about PC not missing out on much. There's so much to discuss here, and so many places to do it. Not like where we just were talking where it's nothing but pure trading and no discussion outside of that. ;u;
    (Not to diss traders at all, of course, but that place was literally NOTHING but trading).

Again I'm always open to help if you ever need it, and you also have awesome members like Megan (Axeliira) who can help and we're all open to chat with ya! Hope you like i there. >u<

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh, so Dustin recommended you! That's great; he's a really nice guy; and pretty awesome too! Well then, welcome to PC, Joan! <33

You can call me Aura, or Shawn! Indeed, everyone around here is really helpful, and really friendly too, and is always willing to speak with new people like yourself, and become friends! In fact, It'd be awesome if we can become friends too, and chat sometime! Otherwise, there is a lot of great stuff around PC, and it's all up to you to explore! For example, we have Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, Video Games, the Chit Chat Cafe, The Art section, and more! I hope that when you have time, you'll check out the boards that interest you the most. C:

Thanks for coming by, and I hope that you will have an amazing stay on the forums! If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask one of the staff members here to help you out. Have fun, and have a safe February, bud! :3

Back