• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newly launched "Pokémon 151" brand

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Do waannnt.

:O

That Articuno... do wannnnt. :F So, they want to "capture" the older age groups, eh? It's definitely a good idea to finally dive into that area... But heck, I want one. ._.'' I'd totally walk down the street in that Articuno shirt instead of "Gotta Catch Em' All!" any day. XD I hope they bring it to the US too, I'm sure they'd hit big bucks bringing that here. Sheesh, that Articuno is just awesome. Starting with only these four? Hmm, then I can't wait to see the other ones when they come out.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Wooooow, that is so cool. I dig that Marowak. :D
    They don't seem that adult-ish, though. I bet all the teenage Pokemon fans would wear them. :x I can't wait to see the other ones. They only released four. D:D:D:D:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • :O

That Articuno... do wannnnt. :F So, they want to "capture" the older age groups, eh? It's definitely a good idea to finally dive into that area... But heck, I want one. ._.'' I'd totally walk down the street in that Articuno shirt instead of "Gotta Catch Em' All!" any day. XD I hope they bring it to the US too, I'm sure they'd hit big bucks bringing that here. Sheesh, that Articuno is just awesome. Starting with only these four? Hmm, then I can't wait to see the other ones when they come out.

Yupp, definitely Articuno. I'd even strut my stuff in that shirt, and no one knows I'm a Pokemon fan. If anyone asked? Heh, "I guess American Eagle changed it's logo!" I got it all planned out. >:D

That hypno one looks pretty groovy too, Hiroshi. I hope they don't forget about us quiet little Canadian folk. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    YESSS WANT.

That's around $45, give or take.

Seriously? Dang, that's quite a bit just for a shirt D:. I guess it's worth it though, 'cause that Articuno Tee looks so... beastly. I must have it.

I hope they do that sort of thing for all (most) of the Pokemon. Have their Dex number and everything :).

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Wow that's such a great idea! It'd be really popular amongst adult males in society, they should make a female line of clothes too, even scarfs! It'd be really popular. =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^Pink Skitty scarf!

I wanna see some of my favorites on there as well, but I think they're only going Season 1 of pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I think game designers and the clothes designers are different.

Plus pokemon wants to keep its appeal to little kiddies as well, because that's what inevitably helped boost it, right?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Oh, wow, that's real nice. I'd get one. Love Articuno, but if only it was on a black shirt to match my wardrobe.

And I'd kill for a Meowth shirt.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wow that's such a great idea! It'd be really popular amongst adult males in society, they should make a female line of clothes too, even scarfs! It'd be really popular. =)

Well, I'm a girl, and I'm quite interested in that Articuno. :/

But since all you guys are interested in it, I don't want to bump into you(hypothetically speaking, of course) and you be wearing it, too. xD So I'd take the Mewtwo.

And a girl's line would be nice! Eeveelutions, anyone?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I really like the Articuno too. But I think Cubone is pretty cool too. $45 isn't that much for a really nice designer shirt like that though (some people I know pay like $75 a shirt), so it'd be something I'd save up for.

Back