• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newly launched "Pokémon 151" brand

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
Years
  • These sound really cool, but if they did come to America or other places around the world maybe the price wouldn't be so high.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Do want! ♥ Those are awesome, I might actually wear one XD; They actually look mature enough for somebody out of elementary school to wear without getting stared at, or smirked at. Hopefully they'll come to the states, or at least be popular enough to appear at some conventions or something :>

Atlas

Steam Soldier
    Years
  • If they make a Zapdos version of that Articuno shirt, I will attempt to import it... Otherwise, they are good looking shirt designs, but nothing worth going the extra 9000+ miles for.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ...*___*

...D-D-DO WANT. :'D I could probably pass off that Mewtwo shirt as something relatively cool and casual under my zipper hoodie and not get ridiculed! That's definitely going on my wishlist now :D! ♥

They'd better import over here or at least have a cool online store or something where I could order one. The shirts actually look really nice, and not cheesy or corny or whatever. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Cubone shirt looks awesome, great thing that they make adult stuff aswell now :P
    *import time*

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Wow that articuno shirt is awsome so in american dollars how much is that?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • They all look really nice, I like them all except the Articuno one, it looks sorta plain.
    The cubone one is the best.

I would definitly get this if it was available in my area..

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    If they make a Zapdos version of that Articuno shirt, I will attempt to import it... Otherwise, they are good looking shirt designs, but nothing worth going the extra 9000+ miles for.

I liked the articuno shirt but Yeah a Zapdos shirt would look better,.

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Hm, this would be a good poll...

I'd vote for the marowak shirt =D
    ^ Spelled right? (Shrug)

Last edited:
    Back