• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next 3-D Pokemon game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    So far the fashion has been for every genaration there has been a 3-D pokemon console game like with gen 1 there was statium for 2 there was stadium 2 and for 3 there was pokemon XD and recently with 4 there has been battle revolution so what will it be for genaration five i presnally hope for a proper game like Pokemon XD however i dont think that sold that well so im not sure nintendo will make another onne like that what do you think?

jy909

Queen of Egg Moves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I think you should punctuate properly.

I reckon an XD style game would be good too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I apologise for my uncorrect use of puntctution,my computer is very bad for typos sorry.It would be cool if you could go to like kanto, johnto and other regions in 3-D proper gameplay not just battling like in stadium and battle revolution , not sure if its going to happen though.

Years
  • battle revolution was awful, I never played XD but BR had quite abit missing when compared to stadium. I would want a new 3D game if it was like studium where you didnt feel like it NEEDED RBY where as with BR you feel like theres very little to do without DPPtHGSS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Im hoping for a Pokemon RPG just like the DS versions except instead of having turn based battling you get loaded onto another scene where you go into Smash brothers like battling. Thats my dream pokemon game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since this is more likely to be spin off discussion, I'll whirl it over there. But I'd like to see something similar to Colosseum, Snap, and Stadium. Those are my favorite spin offs, and hey, they're all 3D ones.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I have nether played snap,but it loooks good! you should be able to catch more wild pokemon then in XD.It would be cool if you could design trainers and everything,maybe evn your starting town!or choose the region you start in.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • I think there should be a Pokemon game which will have all regions and it will be available for all Platfroms(ik,ik nintendo will never do that but if he cares for players lol)so everyone can play it(not on emulators)

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • Im hoping for a Pokemon RPG just like the DS versions except instead of having turn based battling you get loaded onto another scene where you go into Smash brothers like battling. Thats my dream pokemon game.

I've always wanted that as well! I would like something like XD but I hated the fact that you were some guy who already had trained pokemon, I want to be a beginning trainer and chose my started like in the GB and DS games.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • There are rumors that the next game for Wii is going to be a Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness 2 in the likes, the thread is somewhere on this board, so good look, now, quick! <:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Although it's not a month old per se (since this is almost a revived thread), we kinda already have a discussion thread (with a little bit of detail as to what the next 3D Pokemon game is) about this, so I'll just close this and you can continue discussion in that thread.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back