• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Destinies!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    So who all is going to to the prerelease on next saturday and what pokemon ex is everyone looking forward to getting? :)

btw, this is my first prerelease and I am excited!

Years
  • I was going to go this weekend but I overslept the Saturday morning one (11:30 start an hour and a half away) and apparently have plans for the time of the Sunday one. :(

I will try to go next weekend if I find out I'm not working.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    Exactly... along with Shamin ex in the background yelling "Don't call it a comeback!" lol...

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Yep, Next Destinies is going to be a very interesting set. I won't be playing in any PRs, but I'm judging today. Should be fun!

Years
  • I can't wait for Next Destinies to come by. But there's also a pre-release, I think it was a few days ago. Although I heard that there's about 2 or 3 EX's or full arts in each booster box. So they're going to be a a pain in the neck to get. :/

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
  • I went to two this past weekend. I pulled a normal Regigigas EX at the first one and a FA Mewtwo EX at the second! I might attend another one this Saturday, but I haven't decided yet.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • The entirety of the set to me interest-wise is virtually exclusive to Mewtwo EX and Gardevoir. I might buy some packs, but I'll probably just end up shooting myself in the foot and trading my Magnezones off to get them.

Regigigas isn't bad, either. I just feel that it's kind of a lot of risk for very little gain gameplay-wise.

Professor_Jiro

New Authority
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Im guessing since everyone wants mewtwo it will be even harder to obtain. Blegh.

Back