• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen next dragon pokemon

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
Years
  • I hope the next Dragon Pokemon would be either Fire/Dragon, or maybe have Charizard be a Dragon-type as well instead of Flying.

It would also be cool if there was a Steel/Dragon or Ice/Dragon.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • I hope the next Dragon Pokemon would be either Fire/Dragon, or maybe have Charizard be a Dragon-type as well instead of Flying.

It would also be cool if there was a Steel/Dragon or Ice/Dragon.

Years
  • encyclopediajm said:
    I hope it is a Ice/Dragon type thing...but that would be hard, i would be like a water/fire type pokemon becauase ice is bad against dragon type. oh well...
    Ice is SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST DRAGONS, not bad. Dragon/Darkness...

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • A dragon/psykick would be bettah! cause dragon iz a wicked type and psykick iz strong in sum wayz!

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
  • I would like a dragon like Eevee where you use different stones to evolve it.
    Here is an example:

Fire=Fire/Dragon
    Thunder=Electric/Dragon
    Water=Water/Dragon
    Friendship/Day=Ice/Gragon
    Friendship/Night=Steel/Dragon

that is what i would like even though I know it's not going to happen. I love the idea's of a Fire, Ice, or Steel dragon type Pokemon.

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Originally Posted by Virage
    Dragon/Ghost would be friggin sweet.

This sums up my sentiments completely. You my friend are a poet lariat. I wouldn't cry if it was dark/dragon just for coolness.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • creative Neo-Umbreon but and ice dragon wont it sukk when it breathes frie out of its mouth or will it be water xD!

Saru129

Fire User
    Years
  • I believe that they will introduce at least 10 new type configurations and one pokemon that evolves at 30 and 50ish.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    i'dd love to see a badass dragon/electric. just for fun. like high spAtk, with a spatk boosting move and rest, dragonclaw and thunderbolt! dude that would be sweet!

or maybe a water/fire type, that would kick ass, but that's no dragon is it?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Even though they are Legendaries, there are already two Dragon/Psychic Pokes. I think a Dragon/Ice Poke would be pretty cool. Like Kingdra, it would only have a Dragon weakness. Unlike Kingdra though, I would prefer this Poke not be so well-rounded as that is what made Kingdra not as powerful, despite it not having the standard Ice weakness other Dragon-types enjoy.

As it was said before, I would love to see a Dragon/Steel Poke too. A ton of resistances, and standard damage from Fire, Ground, and Ice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    shanecdavis said:
    Even though they are Legendaries, there are already two Dragon/Psychic Pokes. I think a Dragon/Ice Poke would be pretty cool. Like Kingdra, it would only have a Dragon weakness. Unlike Kingdra though, I would prefer this Poke not be so well-rounded as that is what made Kingdra not as powerful, despite it not having the standard Ice weakness other Dragon-types enjoy.

As it was said before, I would love to see a Dragon/Steel Poke too. A ton of resistances, and standard damage from Rock, Ground, and Ice.

...Isn't Steel resistant to Rock? Or did you mean Fire?

Neo Umbreon, that's an...interesting idea, but I think the Ice/Dragon would be at night (you know, with it getting cold at night and all ;))...

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • roadkirby said:
    creative Neo-Umbreon but and ice dragon wont it sukk when it breathes frie out of its mouth or will it be water xD!
    It would melt itself. XD.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ichapokemr said:
    ...Isn't Steel resistant to Rock? Or did you mean Fire?

Neo Umbreon, that's an...interesting idea, but I think the Ice/Dragon would be at night (you know, with it getting cold at night and all ;))...
    Yes, thanks for clarifying. I meant Fire.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • mattwo said:
    Hah yes there is: Garados
    Yeah, but technically, it's not a dragon type. It's water and flying. Which isn't very good if you run into an elctric pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Virage said:
    Yeah, but technically, it's not a dragon type. It's water and flying. Which isn't very good if you run into an elctric pokemon.

I knew some one would say a thing like that

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • mattwo said:
    I knew some one would say a thing like that
    But it does learn quite a few dragon-ish moves. Hoepfully it'll be dragon type in D/P. I hope so. Than I won't have a non-dragon in my team. ^^;

Back