• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Game Idea

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Now since Pokemon X and Y is released I was thinking about what will be the next one? I was thinking about the old Silver, Gold, and Crystal version on how it had the Johto region and the first region in the entire game. I also think right now considering how big the Pokemon world is with all the regions known of I think it would be great to come out with a bang for the next Pokemon game.

Where they have all the regions combine in 1 Pokemon game you start at the first region at work your way up. There is obviously a Elite Four to do and a champion for each region like how it is in each game. They can also add one last region to add like a Grand Elite Four (or whatever name you think yourself would be a good name) after completing all the regions and become champion at each one. It would be also nice if they allowed you to choose one of the starter Pokemon from each region.

Also another thing is if they did make a game like this. They could have all the teams in it as well. Such as Team Rocket, Flare, etc, etc (Can't remember all the names). Then maybe add a new evil organization the may be more global than the ones we currently know to make the story a bit better.

It would also be cool if they touched up on the Multiplayer aspect of Pokemon. Allowed co-op or something similar to Animal Crossing where you can invite friends to join you.

Overall it would be a much better experience in my opinion if they made a Pokemon game this big. It would let the adventure be much longer than a 10-15 hours Pokemon game with just 1 region.

Let me know what you guys think after reading. Also share some of your own ideas on what you would like to see in the next Pokemon game. :)

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
    Years
    This is what most 13 year old boys would refer to as TEH ULTIMAT POKEMON GAEM!!1! and it's really just not going to happen. If Game Freak did this they'd have set an agenda and every game they released from there on would be a disappointment if it didn't include every region. This is a plausible idea for an end to the franchise but Pokemon is racking them up too much $$$$$$ for them to consider it.

I was hoping to see another region at the end of X and Y. Either it will come in DLC or we'll just wait until the next generation and hopefully we'll see it there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This is what most 13 year old boys would refer to as TEH ULTIMAT POKEMON GAEM!!1! and it's really just not going to happen. If Game Freak did this they'd have set an agenda and every game they released from there on would be a disappointment if it didn't include every region. This is a plausible idea for an end to the franchise but Pokemon is racking them up too much $$$$$$ for them to consider it.

I was hoping to see another region at the end of X and Y. Either it will come in DLC or we'll just wait until the next generation and hopefully we'll see it there.

Hey. Let's not slap peoples' ideas like a back alley hooker. Do that in your head, not to their face. There's a much more respectful way to disagree, one way including not posting. So please, to you and anyone else that comes by this thread, keep things civil in here. You may not like the idea, but it's no reason to say things like this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    It is actually a good idea and in truth many will like that unless you're completely against Pokèmon. For sake of argument the thread focuses on idea and not what Gamefreak has in mind or what they have budget for. With this put on to the table let's get to the discusion.

What I have in mind is a completely new gameplay that is entirely different from any other Pokèmon franchise. It will be a breather from the very repeatitive game that I've been complaining about.

If not that, anything else that can expands the game to put more variations in play will be very much welcomed.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I have an idea of having a whole new world of pokemon. Like a new pokemon series, but instead of focusing more on gyms, you focus on the bad guys.
    They can start from scratch and make Gen 1 on that specific series. It could be cool or it could be really stupid.

Back