• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

anemos

Insomniac
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    no then you fall into the "final fantasy trap" where you cant choose a new name. it needs to be something detached. thats why they used colors and gems.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i think it would be something like pokemon black,copper,or garnet.

Years
  • i think the 5th generation would probably be games like these;

Pokemon Pacific
    Pokemon Atlantic
    Pokemon (...Mediterranean?)

Lol, that would be kind of cool though. But what would be even cooler is after the game you would be able to travel back to sinnoh hoen johto and kanto, sort of like boats to travel to the islands. If you could travel to the orange islands to...that would be cool :D

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    steel psycho, one metagross could sweep your entire team.

Years
  • excuse me?

steel psycho, one metagross could sweep your entire team.

um...excuse me? how could one metagross defeat my entire team? first of all I HAVE A METAGROSS so if one could defeat my team, than my metagross would beat that metagross. and i still don't see how one metagross could beat all 6 of them...please...elaborate

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    steel is weak to ground. and by the time you switch to metagross, i'd have used agility. that means my EQ hits frist, and KOs yours due to it having a 4x weakness to it. i'm just pointing out that you have a real ground weakness.
    (i cant handle fighting a ninjask, feel free to rub that in my face =/ )

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • 0.0;

oookay people...

Pokemon Midnight - Darkrai

Pokemon Forest - Shaymin

Pokemon Heaven - Arceus

or

Midnight and Rainbow - Darkrai and Cresselia

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I was thinking of something a couple weeks ago like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Diamond version and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Pearl version.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Maybe Pokemon Twilight with like a a white pokemon or Pokemon turndra with a ice like yeti looking pokemon any way the 3rd dp game I think would be jade with giratina and what they should is make a game where you start at either sinnoh johto kanto or hoenn you get a starter and once you finish that region you move on to another region and you get a starter from the prof of that region or find the starter and help him or stuff.

Years
  • yeah but what about skarmory? its flying time so ground wouldn't effect it and when would you have to use agility anyway? you'd be so busy using earthquake that their would be no time, and if you do stop using earthquake to use agility, i would just use my own earthquake b/c all 6 of them know earthquake, annnnnnnd my aggron knows flamethrower, so i would K'O the metagross. SO HA

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    crack white and midnight black anyone?

Those are pretty odd names... " Crack White " ?...

I have ideas:

If the Pokemon is Heatran: Pokemon Garnet
    If the Pokemon is Darkrai: Pokemon Diabase
    If the Pokemon is Cresselia: Pokemon Amethyst
    If the Pokemon is Giratina: Pokemon Topaz

dragons_fang

Dragon Warrior
    Years
  • I think the net game to complete the diamond/pearl trio will be either Pokemon Topaz or Pokemon Opal.

more than likely topaz though cos an opal is a bit too similar to a pearl dontcha think?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    And if the next game have the name Opal in it, what legend will there be on the cover?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    That would be good... But if there is a third game for Diamond/Pearl, it must be a stone. ^^

Last edited:
    Back