• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    you know what would sound more "nintendo"ish than obsidian? amethyst. the legendary would be giratina. I almost guarantee anyone that darkrai, shaymin, and arceus, are going to stay strict, event only legendaries

EDIT: BLAAAARGAG- I just noticed a flaw in my avatar...i forgot to fix his left face-fin

EDIT EDIT: phew- fixed it

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Giratina is named after the gem Giratol. not Opal.

Cresselia looks Opal, Opal should feature Cresselia.

Hmmm... Pokemon Marble??? lol

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    The next game is Opal, or at least one of the next games, why do you think nintendo bought the rights to the name pokemon opal? Just go to pokemonopal.com and you will see what I mean. It links you straight to nintendo.com.

Argento

Comic Artist
    Years
    The next game is Opal, or at least one of the next games, why do you think nintendo bought the rights to the name pokemon opal? Just go to pokemonopal.com and you will see what I mean. It links you straight to nintendo.com.

They've also registered several other gem-related domain names, not just Opal. The same goes for pokemonamethyst.com, for example.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well we know for a fact they aren't going to up and make a new version of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald so people can stop discussing that..at least not until a system better than the DS comes out. (Probably not for another, 7 years?..that sounds about right.)

But Opal and Amethyst are possibilities for the 3rd game (which they just can't not make, I even see them possibly making a new yellow version or at least updates of the Gold/Silver/Crystal series.)

Anyway, the jewel names may even continue if there is a 5th series (because face it; 400 pokemon and counting and they are kind of running out of creative ideas. Who the hell came up with Lickilicky!? haha.)

Ruby > Sapphire > Emerald > Diamond > Pearl > (Opal/Topaz/Amethyst) any way you look at it, the current main theme is birthstones. There's only 12 (13 if you count June's alternate birthstone, Alexandria or something) so they have to run out eventually.

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I think the third game in the D/P series is going to be Opal. Then we get a Pokemon Silver??? and a Pokemon Gold??? [That's if we get a G/S/C remake]. Then the 5th Gen will be something to do with Space. Things like Lunar and Solar.

this sounds really plausable ^_^ Pokemon Lunar FTW!

next pokemon game name?

Pokemon zircon!!!!

That looks sooo real...too bad its probably fake though :'(

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    it really does look real. In the past years the first 3 generations always had a third generation and this could be it. If it is I'll buy it in a heartbeat because it has one of my favorite Pkmn on it ^^

:t354:TG

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
    Years
    yh i fink itll be named after rival legendaries like pokemon groudon and pokemon kyogre or pokemon dialga and pokemon palkia even pokemon mew and pokemon mewtwo

Back