• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Game?

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    I want your opinion. Do you think a pokemon gold/silver remake will be out, the 5th generation of pokemon will be out, or a third version of pokemon diamon/pearl will be out first(ex emerald). By my prediction i think a gold/silver remake will be out, because, if you see the timeline of pokemon games created, it goes ruby/sapphire/emerald, remake of red/blue, daimond/pearl. So i think a remake of pokemon diamond/pearl.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    why would they make a remake of Diamond and Pearl for as the next game? that makes absolutely no sense. I think they will make a 3rd game out of Diamond and Pearl since they did that with Crystal and Emerald. I dont count Yellow since its a special edition

:t354:TG

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    i never said a remake of diamond/pearl, i said a remake of gold/silver.

Pixelated

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    I think Another Diamond/Pearl, then they will remake Gold/Silver.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    The next obvious step is an expansion game for Diamond/Pearl. Generation 1 had Red/Blue/Green and they released Yellow a little later. Generation 2 started with Gold and Silver and was expanded with Crystal. Generation 3 started with Ruby and Sapphire and was expanded with Emerald. So that means that we've started Generation 4 with Diamond and Pearl and if the pattern continues, a D/P expansion will be released next. Now the question is, what will it be called, Pokemon Zirconium? What new features will it have?

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    I'm hoping for a remake of gold and silver, although it's probably the diamond/pearl extra game thingy that's coming next......

Murrrion

A Virus
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    The next obvious step is an expansion game for Diamond/Pearl. Generation 1 had Red/Blue/Green and they released Yellow a little later. Generation 2 started with Gold and Silver and was expanded with Crystal. Generation 3 started with Ruby and Sapphire and was expanded with Emerald. So that means that we've started Generation 4 with Diamond and Pearl and if the pattern continues, a D/P expansion will be released next. Now the question is, what will it be called, Pokemon Zirconium? What new features will it have?

first off wtf is pokemon zirconium.......w/e yea i agree wit you tho.......yea they make a pattern..........but pokemon zirconium.cmon...

Mr.Roboto

Mewtwo Clone
    Years
    i heard that a pokemon shadow was coming out. the remake of D/P. but i dont think so, even though im pretty sure that D/P will have another game added to that series.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Well, I hope that the remake of GSC will come before the DP version, but probably da DP version will come first >:( Think about it! u've heard about pokemon shiny gold, shiny silver, glimmering gold, shimmering silver, all the firered hacks! does'nt Nintendo/gamefreak (watever) realize we want a GSC remake??? It's the best game in the series!!!!
    PS: i made the banner in my signature myself :3

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    In all actuallity they are going to plan the remake of Gold and Silver sooner or later. It is just that they are making Mystery Dungeon 2 plus another game for the Wii. Then it'll probably Pokemon Ranger 2 then Gold ad Silver then Finally another DS pokemon game that'll b a Remake of D/P so you can then add Gold and silver into your game as well.

It is all about profit! How much money can they get from us!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    i like pokemon emrald and ruby and diamond i hate pokemon perl and pokemon silver

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    ^ ya I saw the previews and it looked kind of too Kiddie! Its good for Putting your pokemon inside the Ranch when you have too many of them in your PC.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    In all actuallity they are going to plan the remake of Gold and Silver sooner or later. It is just that they are making Mystery Dungeon 2 plus another game for the Wii. Then it'll probably Pokemon Ranger 2 then Gold ad Silver then Finally another DS pokemon game that'll b a Remake of D/P so you can then add Gold and silver into your game as well.

It is all about profit! How much money can they get from us!

Why would they make Mystery dungeon 2? I think the DP "remake" will come before GSC remake...

,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,​

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    Well if you look at how they have been doing the Game series they Usully try to do more with the games so you can get more stuff like they did for EMERALD. B4 the remake of Ruby and Sapphire they created Leaf Green and Fire Red to go Along with Emerald so you can then trade to it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    I think there is going to be third version of diamond and pearl with giritina on the cover

Back