• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game?

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    It'll take place in another region, (I'm hoping it's somewhere north of the Kanto-Johto landmass instead of another stupid island), will introduce approximately 114 new pokemon, including nine pokemon for starters and their evolutions, another rattata ripoff, another pidgey ripoff, thirty new and pointless pre/evolutions to existing pokemon, and twenty-five legendaries (only three of which are actually acquirable without going to special events)...

...and still no dark-type gym leader. >_>
    Hahaha! You hit the nail on the head.

Really, if they want to make a main-series Pokemon game in 3D, they better have a handheld that supports anti-aliasing and other features that make 3D games bearable on low resolutions. Having 3D models for every place, character, and pokemon in the game would mean the Generation 5 handheld would use gamepaks with absolutely huge amounts of data.

shot571

the reason i dont want them to make 5th genration is because first off all nintendo r running out of ides. 1st gen pokemon were really cool 2nd werent too bad 3rd were ok but 4th r overall crap. and they r also running out of names and even if they make good pokemon with good names there r still a lot of pokemon names to remeber already.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    This has to be the 5th time I'm answering to a topic and the second time here(in the same area no less)
    The next gen won't be here earlier then 2012. 2011 if they even decide to feature a new Pokemon in movie 13. If they do decide to 2011-2012 are the years I expect the next generation to come by. If not and the first 5th gen Pokemon is shown in Movie 14 then the years will be 2012-2013. That's where things go tricky. If 2013 they would have to push something out there as a 4 year gap for Pokemon is generally unheard of and if 2012 well then a 3 year gap would be fine. So its all really based on when they decide to debut the first 5th gen Pokemon. That something btw is RS remakes.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    I hope it'll be a remake of R/S/E. However tropius needs to get a evolution.

Oh god no, don't give them ideas! They'll ruin it just like they destroyed Lickitung, Magneton, Magmar and Rhydon. :P

Speaking of Pokemon in 3D, there will probs be a new platform out by the time of a 5th gen Pokemon game coming out, graphics-vise Nintendo are hugely behind... just take a look at the PSP, Xbox 360 and PS3... -_-' Wii/DS can't compete for much longer imo... couple of years maybe.

dialga493

Dragon Master
    Years
    I dont think it will be a crystal remake i think ether they will make a new game or they will remake R/S/E.
    The reason i say that they will not remake crystal is cause they didnt remake yellow like they did red and blue

Um it think since Yellow had Pikachu following it wouldn't make a redo and red and blue (green) had too many bugs and damages to the damage it's impossible to make a remake. In other words wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy complcated

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't want another remake of any of the games for a while, I dont think any other game really needs it but I'm hoping that the next generation does not put so many legendary Pokemon into these games

:t354:TG

Back