• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neylia's Trade Shop of Curiosities

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Im sorry there, It was left over from a copy and paste I did from before! Sorry about that! But I was inquiring if there was any more info about your oddish and milotic. If that's all you have thats fine, i will make an offer soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Im interested in your shiny shinx (F). I can trade a 5 iv(-spatk) beldum and a 4 iv elekid(m) with lowkick, swift, t-punch, and i-punch. I also have 5 iv moxie pinsir (f). Would these three be enough?

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Mawile (English Non-Shiny) - Pokémon Center
    Darkrai (English Non-Shiny) - Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie
    Sylveon (English Non-Shiny) - Celebrate Event
    Shiny 6IV Abra
    Shiny Meganium

And I'm interested on
    Shiny Sceptile (Yeah, i would rather have a Kalos Born Lol)
    Shiny Bagon
    Uchida Atsuto's Pikachu
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Shiny Rayquaza

Let me know what you think :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Im interested in your shiny shinx (F). I can trade a 5 iv(-spatk) beldum and a 4 iv elekid(m) with lowkick, swift, t-punch, and i-punch. I also have 5 iv moxie pinsir (f). Would these three be enough?

Sure why not :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Mawile (English Non-Shiny) - Pokémon Center
    Darkrai (English Non-Shiny) - Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie
    Sylveon (English Non-Shiny) - Celebrate Event
    Shiny 6IV Abra
    Shiny Meganium

And I'm interested on
    Shiny Sceptile (Yeah, i would rather have a Kalos Born Lol)
    Shiny Bagon
    Uchida Atsuto's Pikachu
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Shiny Rayquaza

Let me know what you think :)

Yeah that's fine by me ^^

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I would like to trade for your shiny kyogre. I have a level 100 ev trained and iv trained Mew, and I think it would make a good deal
    2809-8370-7209
    Ingame name:!

Years
    Going on a whim here...

I have... probably nothing of use to you. I don't have any good competitive pokemon, no shinies, no events. I haven't even caught 200 in the dex. The only legendary I have right now is Xerneas. But is there ANY you could clone your Mew for me? Like I said, I don't have much to offer. I can breed and clone, but I still don't have much. But I've been desperately searching for a Mew (it's my all time fav mon).

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I would like to trade for your shiny kyogre. I have a level 100 ev trained and iv trained Mew, and I think it would make a good deal
    2809-8370-7209
    Ingame name:!

Yeah sure, that's fine by me :) Just let me know when you're around so we can get it sorted

Great is the shinx nickname able?
    my fc below, ign heather

Unfortunately I'm not it's OT so I can't nickname it for you, I'm sorry ;x

Going on a whim here...

I have... probably nothing of use to you. I don't have any good competitive pokemon, no shinies, no events. I haven't even caught 200 in the dex. The only legendary I have right now is Xerneas. But is there ANY you could clone your Mew for me? Like I said, I don't have much to offer. I can breed and clone, but I still don't have much. But I've been desperately searching for a Mew (it's my all time fav mon).

Hmm.. If Xerneas is all you have you really don't have much I want, that's true.. Lucky for you I feel bad declining people from anything for no real reason. Also, I appreciate you taking the time to explain yourself and I encourage the whole 'go-out-and-try-to-get-what-you-want'-attitude so if you give me the Xerneas I'll give you a Mew. Just keep coming back to my shop when you have more stuff that might potentially interest me ;)

Years
    Thank you a ton! You have officially made my day! I will definitely be bookmarking your shop and returning once I've gotten better to offer. I am starting an attempt at filling my dex and I've thought about trying out IV training and shiny breeding/hunting so hopefully I'll be to help some in the future.

When would you be able to trade? I'm about to leave for work, I'll be able to get on and trade about 9pm my time and any time after (I'm doing an all nighter with a friend). It's currently almost 10:30 AM EST.

I also wanted to add in more details of the Xerneas. I haven't touched its stats or anything since it became available. Once I caught it, I sent it directly to the PC. Would you rather have the original or would you mind if I cloned it? I don't care, either way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I suspected as much. :) i just wanted to check. I can trade today for about 5 more hours from this post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Thank you a ton! You have officially made my day! I will definitely be bookmarking your shop and returning once I've gotten better to offer. I am starting an attempt at filling my dex and I've thought about trying out IV training and shiny breeding/hunting so hopefully I'll be to help some in the future.

When would you be able to trade? I'm about to leave for work, I'll be able to get on and trade about 9pm my time and any time after (I'm doing an all nighter with a friend). It's currently almost 10:30 AM EST.

I also wanted to add in more details of the Xerneas. I haven't touched its stats or anything since it became available. Once I caught it, I sent it directly to the PC. Would you rather have the original or would you mind if I cloned it? I don't care, either way.

You can clone it if you want to keep a version of it, I don't care :) And it's all good, I'm glad I can help! ;)

I'm ready to trade now..
    Still ready? I only just got back home.. and if so, I'm going to need your IGN and FC

I suspected as much. i just wanted to check. I can trade today for about 5 more hours from this post.
    I'll add you now and we can trade, sorry for the delay, I wasn't at home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back