• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well it's 8 am and I have officially given up on finding a Wii (I called at 7 am) and lost a ton of faith in Nintendo. My brother made sure my mom set her clock to take us at 7 am. I got up, called around and low and behold they were sold out (I don't know if Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, or Circuit City got any shipments, but I know EB did). And did you know what I heard when I called one of my 2 EBs? I heard "Sorry, we're sold out of our single Wii". What was that? A single Wii? Here it is 5 days after launch, I don't got a Wii, and an EB gets a single Wii. WTF is that? I mean what kind of BS is only sending out a single Wii? I just know I'm going to see a PS3 before I see a Wii. And this is pissing me off because I am sick of waiting, I am sick of calling, I am sick of taking an hour to get to sleep because I'm thinking about the Wii (So in other words, yes I am losing sleep over it). Yes the Wii has a good many sells, but it's not doing me a lick of good if I don't got my own Wii.

Robo is off getting his Wii. But I know he'll pop on MSN and say he didn't get one. Because there's a good chance his EB also got almost no Wiis. Erica, Triffy, and others will likely come back today saying "No I didn't get one.".
    Yep, I really did put too much faith in Nintendo. I am a big big big Nintendo supporter, but they let many of us down. I'm sure the Wii is great, but if I can't EVER get one then it's not doing me any good.

Years
    Well it's 8 am and I have officially given up on finding a Wii (I called at 7 am) and lost a ton of faith in Nintendo. My brother made sure my mom set her clock to take us at 7 am. I got up, called around and low and behold they were sold out (I don't know if Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, or Circuit City got any shipments, but I know EB did). And did you know what I heard when I called one of my 2 EBs? I heard "Sorry, we're sold out of our single Wii". What was that? A single Wii? Here it is 5 days after launch, I don't got a Wii, and an EB gets a single Wii. WTF is that? I mean what kind of BS is only sending out a single Wii? I just know I'm going to see a PS3 before I see a Wii. And this is pissing me off because I am sick of waiting, I am sick of calling, I am sick of taking an hour to get to sleep because I'm thinking about the Wii (So in other words, yes I am losing sleep over it). Yes the Wii has a good many sells, but it's not doing me a lick of good if I don't got my own Wii.

Robo is off getting his Wii. But I know he'll pop on MSN and say he didn't get one. Because there's a good chance his EB also got almost no Wiis. Erica, Triffy, and others will likely come back today saying "No I didn't get one.".
    Yep, I really did put too much faith in Nintendo. I am a big big big Nintendo supporter, but they let many of us down. I'm sure the Wii is great, but if I can't EVER get one then it's not doing me any good.

woah.
    I have a feeling that when you do get a wii (you will get one) your faith will be restored

can't not call this a succsessful launch week though (for sales)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't know about that. I'm sitting here not playing the Wii. The Wii background I've had for 3 or 4 months (I switched back and forth from a White Wii to a Black Wii background) on my laptop is gone. And I'm thinking about going out to get a bunch of DS games because I know I won't be playing any Wii games anytime soon.

And I take back what I said about Robo up there. I bet he got a Wii (he would have poped on MSN by now and said something if he didn't get one).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Erica, Triffy, and others will likely come back today saying "No I didn't get one.".

Well, I'm going to say that I got one, so there. :p No TP though. T_T;

Best buy had 60 Wiis. Why did you EBGames only get 1? O_o

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    ...I now officially hate you, Triffy. XD

Nope, I didn't get a Wii. Gamestop got two frickin Wiis in, and sold them to the two people that had been camping since 10:30 last night. Everywhere else was sold out. Waited in line at Game Crazy for an hour only to find out that they never got any more in.

Nintendo can go screw themselves. Seriously...I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm not going to get one anytime soon, unless by some miracle I can get to Best Buy before church Sunday, since they're getting another shipment for Sunday. And I doubt I'd even get one then. >>

I'm seriously thinking about just taking my copy of TP back to Target and seeing if I can get my money back, and just getting it for the GC on the 11th. That'll probably be before I'd be able to play the Wii version. -_-

Years
    I don't know about that. I'm sitting here not playing the Wii. The Wii background I've had for 3 or 4 months (I switched back and forth from a White Wii to a Black Wii background) on my laptop is gone. And I'm thinking about going out to get a bunch of DS games because I know I won't be playing any Wii games anytime soon.

And I take back what I said about Robo up there. I bet he got a Wii (he would have poped on MSN by now and said something if he didn't get one).

You'll still probably get one before me
    Well two weeks for me.

but I'm getting a Wii messenger bag for christmas (Luff.)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Erica, Triffy, and others will likely come back today saying "No I didn't get one.".

Well, I'm going to say that I got one, so there. :p No TP though. T_T;

Best buy had 60 Wiis. Why did you EBGames only get 1? O_o
    Lucky Triffy... Getting a Wii...

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Nintendo. One EB only got 1 system. And the other couldn't have gotten many because I called RIGHT after 7 and they were sold out.
    I'm going to call the Wal-Marts around again in 10 mins to see if they got them. But that is highly unlikely...

You'll still probably get one before me
    Well two weeks for me.

but I'm getting a Wii messenger bag for christmas (Luff.)
    The way things are going, no I won't get one. I couldn't get one on launch day. And they got new shipments today, and one of the two EBs got only 1 Wii. Now you tell me, if this keeps up will I get on before you?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Where exactly do you guys live? In a rural area or a highly populated city? I mean, only one and two Wiis respectively? The Gamestop I went to is in Fresno, Ca and it's across the mall from an EB and when I went early today to get some Wii-motes the guy at Gamestop said that they got 35 Wiis, they were still sold out but they did get a fair share. Anyways, they were out of Nunchuks so I went acrsos the mall to the EB and they had gotten 25 Wiis in, they were also sold out but at least they got a fair share. All I keep hearing over and over on the internet is how there were only 1-8 Wiis at most Gamestops and EB Games, that's really weird considering there were plenty where I live.

That being said, my search for a nunchuk continues, they are all sold out. I did manage to get an extra Wiimote though. I'm heading to Wal-Mart in a little while, see what they have and I'll also ask how many Wiis they had. This Wal-Mart is actually in my town so I guess they might have gotten less. Then again, I had never realized how big a gaming community I live in, even for the original 360 launch the Wal-Mart had 28.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I still can't believe that they only had 1 Wii.

And...you didn't line up anywhere on launch day, did you Andy? I thought there would be a lot too, but I honestly didn't think that it would possible to get any without lining up first.

Launch my local Best Buy had 90. Today they had 67. I think that's pretty darn good. Especially today. I was expecting...20?

But...1? Just...wow. o.o That is bizarre.

Wii Sports is a blast. All of it except Baseball. I've got to say, Wii Setup is not the most user friendly thing in the world. Took me two hours before I started playing!

I want Twilight Princess. T_T;

I have two Classic Controllers, a Points card, and an extra remote (but not a nunchuck). I'm going to return the remote since I only need two and I can buy one in January and get Wii Play for free (yay Duck Hunt!). But...is the Virtual Console really worth it? I have these games, I've paid for them before. Sure it's cheap, but should I pay again? Anything else that sounds promising from the Shop Channel that's coming up?

I can say that the Remote is incredible comfortable, very intuitive, natural, and wonderful. It's very easy to just sit back, relax and play. But at the same time, it's great to get completely into it as well.

I don't think there'll be any problem for Nintendo, this generation. Once you play, you will say wow.

Like take Wii sports for example. The graphics aren't advanced, the controls are simple, not a great soundtrack, no production value. But...it is incredibly fun and I great way to be introduced to the controller.

[/endWiipraise]

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Where exactly do you guys live? In a rural area or a highly populated city? I mean, only one and two Wiis respectively? The Gamestop I went to is in Fresno, Ca and it's across the mall from an EB and when I went early today to get some Wii-motes the guy at Gamestop said that they got 35 Wiis, they were still sold out but they did get a fair share. Anyways, they were out of Nunchuks so I went acroos the mall to the EB and they had gotten 25 Wiis in, they were also sold out but at least they got a fair share. All I keep hearing over and over on the internet is how there were only 1-8 Wiis at most Gamestops and EB Games, that's really weird considering there were plenty where I live.

That being said, my search for a nunchuk continues, they are all sold out. I did manage to get an extra Wiimote though. I'm heading to Wal-Mart in a little while, see what they have and I'll also ask how many Wiis they had. This Wal-Mart is actually in my town so I guess they might have gotten less. Then again, I had never realized how big a gaming community I live in, even for the original 360 launch the Wal-Mart had 28.
    The population of the town with the single Wii is around 16,000. The pop of my town (the other EB) is around 35,000, so I'm guessing we got a few more then just 1 Wii. I know the town I live in has 4 Colleges (one of them being the college with the largest campus in the world... but not like that matters here XD). So maybe all of them are running out to get a Wii. XD
    But still, I don't think we got anything close to 60 Wiis, or even 25 Wiis. Because if the EB sold out right when the doors opened, I can't see them getting very many. And I'm not even sure if Wal-Mart or Toys R Us got anymore (I called, and they said they were sold out. But I'm not sure if that's sold out from their first shipment or not).

I find it funny that nunchuks are being sold out so much. I mean I hear people can find Wiimotes but no nunchuks.

I still can't believe that they only had 1 Wii.

And...you didn't line up anywhere on launch day, did you Andy? I thought there would be a lot too, but I honestly didn't think that it would possible to get any without lining up first.

Launch my local Best Buy had 90. Today they had 67. I think that's pretty darn good. Especially today. I was expecting...20?

But...1? Just...wow. o.o That is bizarre.

Wii Sports is a blast. All of it except Baseball. I've got to say, Wii Setup is not the most user friendly thing in the world. Took me two hours before I started playing!

I want Twilight Princess. T_T;

I have two Classic Controllers, a Points card, and an extra remote (but not a nunchuck). I'm going to return the remote since I only need two and I can buy one in January and get Wii Play for free (yay Duck Hunt!). But...is the Virtual Console really worth it? I have these games, I've paid for them before. Sure it's cheap, but should I pay again? Anything else that sounds promising from the Shop Channel that's coming up?

I can say that the Remote is incredible comfortable, very intuitive, natural, and wonderful. It's very easy to just sit back, relax and play. But at the same time, it's great to get completely into it as well.

I don't think there'll be any problem for Nintendo, this generation. Once you play, you will say wow.

Like take Wii sports for example. The graphics aren't advanced, the controls are simple, not a great soundtrack, no production value. But...it is incredibly fun and I great way to be introduced to the controller.

[/endWiipraise]
    Nintendo said "1 Mil Wiis on launch day", I got my GC 4 days after launch, both me and my brother got a DS on launch day. So I thought "Well we'd get out from church, go home and I'll call around to see who has the most, and then we'd go pick it up.". I didn't think I'd call 10 stores and all 10 stores (these aren't some small stores, Wal-Marts, EBGames, Toys R Us, Circuit City and so on) be sold out. I don't remember a Nintendo system selling out on launch day. My cousin got a GBA a day or so after launch, I remember seeing Micros a few days after launch, and so on. Like I said on my first post last Sunday, I would have bet you $100 dollars I'd get a Wii on launch day. Because Nintendo said "Anyone who wants one on launch day will get one" "1 Mil Wiis at launch and 4 Mil by the end of the year" and so on. And I really didn't think my town was so into gaming. I thought "Well, no one is going to camp out. | Everyone isn't going to rush in there as soon as the doors open to get a Wii.".

If I could have camped out, or got there around 4 am I would have. But I can't drive on my own (I'm too lazy to go get my license) and I know my parents wouldn't let me drive that early. I would have loved to have camped out and made sure I got one on launch day, but it's something I couldn't have done.

What I find really funny (well it's not that it's "funny" it's just strange) is, Robo has TP yet no Wii. And he's thinking about returning it. But you have a Wii yet no TP and you really want TP. Yea that's really strange.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, I just got back from wal-mart and they are sold out of Wiis too for those who are keeping track. Anyways, I asked the guy how many they had received and he said they got around 50 of them. Besides that, they were all sold out of everything except games, they had plenty of games.

Anyways, I think it's time for me to post some of my thoughts on the Wii.

The controls are great and they are very accurate for what I can tell. Sometimes they don't seem like it in Wii Sports but in Twilight Princess they work great. Never has the game confused a shield bash from a spin-attack since they both use the nunchuk. The aiming feels great, it's not overly sensitive, it just feels right. Just so I don't start ranting let's just say that I am confident that the Wii will be great and that the controls are great.

Now for the bad stuff, like Triforce said, the setup took a while, especially the updates. Another bad thing is that if you want to play the Wii under your covers or behind something, it won't pick it up, at least not if the game needs to use the pointer. I don't have a classic controller so I can't say if it will interfere with that. So remember not to have anything blocking your sensor bar, or anything in between the Wii-mote and the sensor bar.

Arcanine said:
    Nintendo said "1 Mil Wiis on launch day", I got my GC 4 days after launch, both me and my brother got a DS on launch day. So I thought "Well we'd get out from church, go home and I'll call around to see who has the most, and then we'd go pick it up.". I didn't think I'd call 10 stores and all 10 stores (these aren't some small stores, Wal-Marts, EBGames, Toys R Us, Circuit City and so on) be sold out. I don't remember a Nintendo system selling out on launch day. My cousin got a GBA a day or so after launch, I remember seeing Micros a few days after launch, and so on. Like I said on my first post last Sunday, I would have bet you $100 dollars I'd get a Wii on launch day. Because Nintendo said "Anyone who wants one on launch day will get one" "1 Mil Wiis at launch and 4 Mil by the end of the year" and so on. And I really didn't think my town was so into gaming. I thought "Well, no one is going to camp out. | Everyone isn't going to rush in there as soon as the doors open to get a Wii.".

Remember what I posted a couple of days ago, Nintendo never promised that it would have 1,000,000 Wiis on launch day. They said that they were shooting for that but that it might not happen. A day after they said that, they also said that it was a misstatement. I'm just saying this so you don't go and blame Nintendo for your launch woes because they didn't promise anything, and again, even after they said 1 mil Wiis on launch they went back and said that was a misstatement. Also, right before launch, many analysts were saying 600-800 thousand Wiis, not 1 mil. Just some food for thought before you really start blaming Nintendo. Also, people want Wiis, they would have sold out regardless.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yeah, I don't think I was expecting more Wiis then we got. We got 90, I was thinking more along the lines of...40? I didn't however, expect so many people to want one. We had more people camping for Wiis than PS3s. O_O I never in wildest dreams would've expected that. I actually thought that given the low PS3 turnout, that I wouldn't have to worry about the Wii with showing up an hour earlier. But, I was wrong.

I should've known better though. Nintendo was saying that the demand exceeded their expectations and that if you see one to get one, not to wait.

I shouldn't complain though. I have one now. I made some Miis, I look good as one. XD

When's the next shipment where you live, Andy? You're going to go insane pretty soon.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Sunday's the next shipment at Best Buy. But for us that go to church, our chances of getting one are pretty much non-existent. x.x

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well, I just got back from wal-mart and they are sold out of Wiis too for those who are keeping track. Anyways, I asked the guy how many they had received and he said they got around 50 of them. Besides that, they were all sold out of everything except games, they had plenty of games.
    Same with my Wal-Mart, they had tons of games yet no Wiis or no Wiimotes, nunchuks or anything but a single Wii Points card.

Anyways, I think it's time for me to post some of my thoughts on the Wii.

The controls are great and they are very accurate for what I can tell. Sometimes they don't seem like it in Wii Sports but in Twilight Princess they work great. Never has the game confused a shield bash from a spin-attack since they both use the nunchuk. The aiming feels great, it's not overly sensitive, it just feels right. Just so I don't start ranting let's just say that I am confident that the Wii will be great and that the controls are great.
    You should tell that to Jeff from GameSpot. Saying the TP controls sucks and a button would be better. I think he's just too lazy to get up and move his hands. XD

Now for the bad stuff, like Triforce said, the setup took a while, especially the updates. Another bad thing is that if you want to play the Wii under your covers or behind something, it won't pick it up, at least not if the game needs to use the pointer. I don't have a classic controller so I can't say if it will interfere with that. So remember not to have anything blocking your sensor bar, or anything in between the Wii-mote and the sensor bar.
    A little question here. Do you have to download that update? Because I've been hearing people say the download killed their Wii. I still don't got my Wii, so I don't want to find one, download the update, kill my Wii, and then I got to wait longer to play. So is it a have to have (I will DL it, but I want to at least play the games before taking the chance of the Wii getting all messed up) right off the bat?

Remember what I posted a couple of days ago, Nintendo never promised that it would have 1,000,000 Wiis on launch day. They said that they were shooting for that but that it might not happen. A day after they said that, they also said that it was a misstatement. I'm just saying this so you don't go and blame Nintendo for your launch woes because they didn't promise anything, and again, even after they said 1 mil Wiis on launch they went back and said that was a misstatement. Also, right before launch, many analysts were saying 600-800 thousand Wiis, not 1 mil. Just some food for thought before you really start blaming Nintendo. Also, people want Wiis, they would have sold out regardless.
    I skimmed on many of the posts after I found out that I wasn't going to get a Wii on launch day (I was too distort).
    See the thing is right now I don't got a Wii. I've been waiting who knows how long. Maybe that 300K would have made a difference, on the other hand maybe it wouldn't have. But for me that 600K-800K number wouldn't have made a difference to me even if it was 1Mil, 10Mil, 100Mil if I didn't get the Wii. Sure I'd be happy that the Wii is selling like hotcakes. But I still wouldn't be able to see and feel and know first hand the revolution known as the Wii.
    And maybe I am blaming Nintendo too much, maybe they are sending out as many as they can. But saying "I'm just saying this so you don't go and blame Nintendo for your launch woes because they didn't promise anything" would be so much harder if you didn't get one at launch, if you're almost a week after launch and still not got one. Sure if our roles were switched, and I got one launch day and you didn't then you'd likely be taking this better then me. By the looks of it you take these type of things far better then me.
    But I am losing sleep over the Wii, I'm thinking about the Wii far too much, and everytime there's a chance of me getting one it gets shot down with a "Sorry, we're sold out.". It's not something that can go on much longer (for both me and Robo).

Yeah, I don't think I was expecting more Wiis then we got. We got 90, I was thinking more along the lines of...40? I didn't however, expect so many people to want one. We had more people camping for Wiis than PS3s. O_O I never in wildest dreams would've expected that. I actually thought that given the low PS3 turnout, that I wouldn't have to worry about the Wii with showing up an hour earlier. But, I was wrong.

I should've known better though. Nintendo was saying that the demand exceeded their expectations and that if you see one to get one, not to wait.

I shouldn't complain though. I have one now. I made some Miis, I look good as one. XD

When's the next shipment where you live, Andy? You're going to go insane pretty soon.
    I find that strange. I mean more people camping out for a Wii then a PS3? That's just odd.

I think we all should have known better. I told Robo over and over "We'll get one launch day", I was telling people on the GameSpot forums "If you didn't get a pre-order that's ok, you'll get one launch day" "I'm not worried that much about not getting my pre-order, I'll get one launch day because there's going to be enough to go around". I thought for sure I was going to get one launch day, 10 stores around there's no way they could sell out. Yea, was I wrong....

I have gone insane... XD
    My background on my laptop isn't a Wii BG anymore, I have sort of given up on finding a Wii, and I don't think I'll find one this year. Yes I have totally lost it. XD
    Robo says there might be another shipment Sunday. But that's just going to be a recap of last Sunday. I get home, I call around, and I hear "Sorry we're sold out" over and over and over again. And then I wait till I hear about another shipment, and then it starts all over again.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    A little question here. Do you have to download that update? Because I've been hearing people say the download killed their Wii. I still don't got my Wii, so I don't want to find one, download the update, kill my Wii, and then I got to wait longer to play. So is it a have to have (I will DL it, but I want to at least play the games before taking the chance of the Wii getting all messed up) right off the bat?
    Yeah, you do have to download that update, which took forever by the way. I don't know if you read my post when I first got the Wii since you said you were skimming but when I first downloaded that update I actually got an error message. At the time I didn't know about a killer update so I was just mad. Luckily, I just rebooted the Wii and it took me through the setup again, it remembered everything so I just had to confirm, after that I downloaded the update again and it didn't kill my Wii.

Arcanine said:
    I skimmed on many of the posts after I found out that I wasn't going to get a Wii on launch day (I was too distort).
    See the thing is right now I don't got a Wii. I've been waiting who knows how long. Maybe that 300K would have made a difference, on the other hand maybe it wouldn't have. But for me that 600K-800K number wouldn't have made a difference to me even if it was 1Mil, 10Mil, 100Mil if I didn't get the Wii. Sure I'd be happy that the Wii is selling like hotcakes. But I still wouldn't be able to see and feel and know first hand the revolution known as the Wii.
    And maybe I am blaming Nintendo too much, maybe they are sending out as many as they can. But saying "I'm just saying this so you don't go and blame Nintendo for your launch woes because they didn't promise anything" would be so much harder if you didn't get one at launch, if you're almost a week after launch and still not got one. Sure if our roles were switched, and I got one launch day and you didn't then you'd likely be taking this better then me. By the looks of it you take these type of things far better then me.
    But I am losing sleep over the Wii, I'm thinking about the Wii far too much, and everytime there's a chance of me getting one it gets shot down with a "Sorry, we're sold out.". It's not something that can go on much longer (for both me and Robo).

Of course it would be different, I would be pissed off, there is no denying that but I would also understand that it's not Nintendo's fault so I wouldn't be blaming them. It's just that I keep hearing, "Nintendo messed this up" and "Nintendo this, Nintendo that" and I really don't understand why they would say that. So you didn't get a Wii, you have the right to be mad but you don't have to blame the company for it especially when they didn't promise anything. I'm not speaking about anyone in particular but just in general.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years

Ya should of reserved one a couple of months ago.
    AND WHOEVER SAID THAT TP'S CONTROLS SUCK IS EEVVIILL, THEY ROCK!!!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yeah, you do have to download that update, which took forever by the way. I don't know if you read my post when I first got the Wii since you said you were skimming but when I first downloaded that update I actually got an error message. At the time I didn't know about a killer update so I was just mad. Luckily, I just rebooted the Wii and it took me through the setup again, it remembered everything so I just had to confirm, after that I downloaded the update again and it didn't kill my Wii.
    Great... knowing my luck I am so going to get screwed over and my Wii is going to pop. X_X
    Yea I remember reading that, and I fear something like that is going to happen to me. See when we DLed the Dashboard update for the 360 the 360 died and got the 3 red rings. We turned it off and turned it back on and it was ok. But then probs started, and a month (maybe less) later the 360 died, and now it's a $400 dollar paperweight (and I do get to blame MS for my 360 dying, because we never had any probs untill we downloaded that update). I fear the same thing is going to happen with the Wii if we get that update...

Of course it would be different, I would be pissed off, there is no denying that but I would also understand that it's not Nintendo's fault so I wouldn't be blaming them. It's just that I keep hearing, "Nintendo messed this up" and "Nintendo this, Nintendo that" and I really don't understand why they would say that. So you didn't get a Wii, you have the right to be mad but you don't have to blame the company for it especially when they didn't promise anything. I'm not speaking about anyone in particular but just in general.
    Ok, I'm not going to blame Nintendo. I'm going to blame people like this. XD
    https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ndexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Ya should of reserved one a couple of months ago.
    ......... No dip....
    That's some great info Klonoa. And just what makes you think I didn't try to get a pre-order?

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    -_- Whistles off in the distance.
    Sorry really didn't think that.
    I live in a small town our Gamestop got 8 Wiis.
    Completely slipped my mind.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Great... knowing my luck I am so going to get screwed over and my Wii is going to pop. X_X
    Yea I remember reading that, and I fear something like that is going to happen to me. See when we DLed the Dashboard update for the 360 the 360 died and got the 3 red rings. We turned it off and turned it back on and it was ok. But then probs started, and a month (maybe less) later the 360 died, and now it's a $400 dollar paperweight (and I do get to blame MS for my 360 dying, because we never had any probs untill we downloaded that update). I fear the same thing is going to happen with the Wii if we get that update...
    I think they should have that fixed by now, I haven't heard anything but they should have fixed it already, either that or they are currently working to fix it. I downloaded that update on my 360 too, except mine didn't die, I guess it's just my luck. It doesn't make a difference though because my 360 is still a $400 paperweight thanks to the Wii and Twilight Princess. Gears of War was good but very short and it was also pretty repetitive, but I admit that it was fun while it lasted but better than TP it is not. Anyways, to make my last few sentences Nintendo related I will just say that because of the Wii I have forgotten about my 360 and Gears of War. Also, to those of you have played a 360 you must also know that the 360's controller is very comfortable, well, the Wiimote and nunchuk feel even better.

Arcanine said:
    Ok, I'm not going to blame Nintendo. I'm going to blame people like this. XD
    https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

I hate eBayers, they ruin it for people who actually want to go home and play with their consoles.

Back