• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm back, after not posting in here for a few days. XD

DeathScape said:
    I've heard about Mario 128. It's very interesting: If you do 64+64, it equals 128! Yay, new Super Smash Brothers! I never have gotten it a Legend of Zelda game, but I know they are fun. I hate Metroid Prime, it's so stupid, all you do is roam around wondering what the heck you do next! I only bothered getting the first, which I played only once.
    I never thought of that. Adding 64+64 together and come up with 128.

If you never got a LoZ game you should play them. They are really fun, you should get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when it comes out. It looks like it's going to be great.

Stevo-Kun said:
    Wow I haven't joined yet, sign me up XD. I only own Nintendo consoles and I don't like the pthers at all, I am a Nintendo nut XD

Stevo-Kun
    Welcome to the club Stevo. Maybe you'll be a member that posts after making the joining post. XD

cmatz0 said:
    boy o boy, just got back from flaming out some n00b who was calling all DS owners idiots. Sorry about that, but he honestly deserved it. he had no idea what he was talking about. But anyways, i'm not into FFIII as much, as the i was EXTREMELY disappointed by FFI and II: Dawn of Souls. Mayb FFIII will be better. However, if this little remake trend continues....we could see FFVII on the DS!!!!!!!! That would be sweet. Yeah, i can't wait for FF:CC. Maybe we could start our own PC caravan XD
    I never bother anymore. Stuff like that is why I left the T-Dome long before it was shut down (no matter what you say they are not going to change their minds. Like you and me, no matter what anyone says we will not think that Nintendo is dead or dying, stuff like that).
    I'm not 100% sure if I'll buy FFIII, if it has a lot of new add-ons with the DS I'll get it. But if it doesn't I'll wait for the Rev to come out and I'll download it then.
    I would like to see FFVII on the DS, I think that would be sweet.

DeathScape said:
    Are you talking about Final Fantasy? I have never played one of those games. They sound good, but I don't know. I thought there was like 13 of them, guess I was wrong.
    Right off the top of my head I count, 15 FF games that's out right now (give or take 1 or 2). And they are making FFXII, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, and another FF game I can't think of right now.
    But they are not connected, only 1 or 2 is. So if you play a FF game you don't have to play one before it to know what happened (it's a new story every game).

Green Day Dude said:
    Sign me up. In english, I'll join!
    Welcome to the club.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    If you never got a LoZ game you should play them. They are really fun, you should get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when it comes out. It looks like it's going to be great.

It must be, considering one of its games got 10, and Halo only got a 9.2 on GameSpot.

BTW: The Link game I looked up was on Nintendo 64.

Has anyone here beaten Paper Mario 2? I had 3 stars, but then all my data was erased. If you have, can you please tell me what the bosses were like and if they were fun, because I worked up my levels high, I was like super noob, but 100 hours went to waste, including my other games.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, because Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the best sellign game ever (source: Guiness Book of World Records) with a ton of copies sold (i think it was somewhere in the 30 millions, i can't look right now cause i'm "studying" for exams).

and yeah andy, no matter how much i argue it won't change their minds. some people are just too ignorant, so its like arguing against a rock (despite solid evidnece in numbers)

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    cmatz0 said:
    yeah, because Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the best sellign game ever (source: Guiness Book of World Records) with a ton of copies sold (i think it was somewhere in the 30 millions, i can't look right now cause i'm "studying" for exams).

and yeah andy, no matter how much i argue it won't change their minds. some people are just too ignorant, so its like arguing against a rock (despite solid evidnece in numbers)

Then how come all the XBox fans say Halo was the best game ever? That's really the only good game on XBox. If you say Nintendo is better, then they say, XBox has Halo. It pisses me off.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    It must be, considering one of its games got 10, and Halo only got a 9.2 on GameSpot.

BTW: The Link game I looked up was on Nintendo 64.

Has anyone here beaten Paper Mario 2? I had 3 stars, but then all my data was erased. If you have, can you please tell me what the bosses were like and if they were fun, because I worked up my levels high, I was like super noob, but 100 hours went to waste, including my other games.
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a really good game. It's really fun and is a game to play if you never played a Legend of Zelda game.
    But I will give a warning about the game. If you're not good with thinking games then forget the game, you'll never beat it without help. I had to call my cousin like 20 times before I beat it. And it took him 3 months from start to end.

I never played any Paper Mario games, they just look strange to me. XD

cmatz0 said:
    But like I said, they also can't change your mind on Nintendo.

DeathScape said:
    Then how come all the XBox fans say Halo was the best game ever? That's really the only good game on XBox. If you say Nintendo is better, then they say, XBox has Halo. It pisses me off.
    Funny how they only say Halo. It's always Halo this, Halo that. Never any other game. The GC has SSBM (my fav game) and TOS, Star Fox games, Mario games, a LoZ game etc. Lots of Nintendo Fans like different games. But it's like all X-Box fans can only say Halo.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well thanks for letting me join, yeah that makes me laugh too, oooh they have Halo, should we be scared.... I think not lol.

Oh I remember something funny, I didn't have one Legend of Zelda game untill my uncle gave me his OOT because he said it was too hard and he couldn't get past the Dodongo's Cavern, where the bomb bag is XD. So I was thinking it was hard, I played on it and completed it easily XD. I was so laughing in his face, one of the few times I get to rub it in because he is also a Nintendo Nut XD. I love that OOT, it is one fun game to play and it is the one that got me into the Zelda series which I somehow knew I would like it anyway XD.

Stevo-Kun

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Well thanks for letting me join, yeah that makes me laugh too, oooh they have Halo, should we be scared.... I think not lol.

Oh I remember something funny, I didn't have one Legend of Zelda game untill my uncle gave me his OOT because he said it was too hard and he couldn't get past the Dodongo's Cavern, where the bomb bag is XD. So I was thinking it was hard, I played on it and completed it easily XD. I was so laughing in his face, one of the few times I get to rub it in because he is also a Nintendo Nut XD. I love that OOT, it is one fun game to play and it is the one that got me into the Zelda series which I somehow knew I would like it anyway XD.

Stevo-Kun
    He must have beat most of the game (It's been years so I can't remember it XD).
    But you're lucky to get to rub it in someone's face. I get to do it all the time to my brother when playing Star Wars Ep 3. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Nope he didn't beatt much at all XD. He didn't even get the bomb bag as Young Link, than I was like WHAT!!, that is easy to get XD. He gave up becuase of that XP. I still can't believe it now lol. How he got stuck on such an easy part XP

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah I saw that, but atleast you completed it, he just gave up like a quitter XD. But I can't wait for the next Zelda game on the Cube, it looks real awesome XD

Stevo-Kun

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Yeah I saw that, but atleast you completed it, he just gave up like a quitter XD. But I can't wait for the next Zelda game on the Cube, it looks real awesome XD

Stevo-Kun
    I try not to give up on my games. Every game I own I beat before. And I'm going to keep it that way. XD

ty-am said:
    can i join your fan club nice banner :chinese:
    Yea you can join, welcome to the club.
    And thanks on the banner comment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Ok....I'm posting xP

I'm really excited for LoZ: TTP. It looks stunning, and not just graphically. The expansive world looks like it will be very immersive. Hyrule has never felt so real. And even though Nintendo didn't try for "photo-realism" it still looks more real than ever before. The older look of link is a sign too. A sign that the series will finally fight back against the malstorm of outrage LoZ: WW brought with its cel shading. Really, this will be a MUST HAVE game that is already becoming a Halo 2. Everyone knows about LoZ, and it's an old franchise. Nintendo is going to outdo itself, and hopefully take the title of best Legend of Zelda game away from the reigning champ Ocarina of Time. Some of my friends will be buying GCNs just to be able to play this magnificent title. For me, it makes me even more sure that I was right in buying the Gamecube and not the PS2.

Thanks Nintendo. [Notice: This has been my longest NFC post. *cough* I feel like I actually contributed xP]

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    Ok....I'm posting xP

I'm really excited for LoZ: TTP. It looks stunning, and not just graphically. The expansive world looks like it will be very immersive. Hyrule has never felt so real. And even though Nintendo didn't try for "photo-realism" it still looks more real than ever before. The older look of link is a sign too. A sign that the series will finally fight back against the malstorm of outrage LoZ: WW brought with its cel shading. Really, this will be a MUST HAVE game that is already becoming a Halo 2. Everyone knows about LoZ, and it's an old franchise. Nintendo is going to outdo itself, and hopefully take the title of best Legend of Zelda game away from the reigning champ Ocarina of Time. Some of my friends will be buying GCNs just to be able to play this magnificent title. For me, it makes me even more sure that I was right in buying the Gamecube and not the PS2.

Thanks Nintendo. [Notice: This has been my longest NFC post. *cough* I feel like I actually contributed xP]
    Twilight Princess is going to rule. This game is going to be like SSBM, it's a have to get game. G4 rated it as the best game of E3 05. I never played LoZ: WW. It just looked crummy, I do not like cel shading. It looked like a kids type game for a 10 year old. But Twilight Princess has link older, the game looks darker in the story line. And I hope it will turn out to be better then Ocarina of Time (that game was dark enough, some place like the Shadow Temple).
    17,207 people on GameSpot has it on their wish list (and I'm one of them XD). And that's a lot of people that wants the game. Just to give you an idea of how big that number is, Halo 3 (XBox 360) is on 4,071 wish lists. KillZone 2 (on the PS3 the one with killer graphics) is on 1,926 wish lists. Final Fantay VII: Advent Children (it's the movie, it will be on the PSP) is on 7,037 wish lists. Metal Gear Solid 4 (on the PS3) is on 2,622 wish lists. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (on the PS2) is on 3,642 wish lists. Kingdom Hearts 2 (Kingdom Hearts was a really really big hit and is my second fav PS2 game and KH2 will most likely out do KH) is on 9,502 wish lists. And Final Fantay XII (one of the most anticipated Final Fantay games on the PS2) is on 12,674 wish lists. That alone should show Nintendo is still strong, 17,207 members on GameSpot wants this new Legend of Zelda game on the GC.

Long posts never hurt anyone. Just look at my post. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    XD, well that certainly shows how anticiapted the game is XD. Yeah the graphics are awesome and it looks really gloomy and dark, which adds to the atmosphere XD. I really can't wait for it, I played the Wind Waker and it is actually misunderstood for its kiddy graphics, it is actually a really good game besides the crummy way you kill Ganondorf at the end XD. I still think it was a mistake to do it in those graphics but I still really like it, the fact of you traveling the sea ina boat is cool XD.

From the many trailers of the upcoming Zelda I have seen, it looks so freaking awesome, but I think they have kept how he swims in OOT, ehich I found rather rubbish, one of the few let downs for the game that is probably Nintendo's best ever game. But it is only one little thing. Plus the whole thing of being able to turn into a wolf in TTP sound kind of cool, I wonder how it will work and being able to ride on your horse and battle on it is also awesome XD.

The only games I am looking forward to this year now are Pokemon XD and LoZ: TTP and maybe to some extent Shadow the Hedgehog which has a November 18th release date for the UK, also with Zelda and Pokemon for the Cube it looks like November is going to be an awesome month for Nintendo.

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2005
    Woot! Could it be a yesh to my joining? I'm a n00b with limited skills in all attributes but.. I have a homepage! Eehh? EEHH?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Err....hi ZoraDude ^-^

NFS2 DS is going to be sold for FE: Sacred stones if I don't come by a windfall xD FE is just SUCH a great game! I can't wait for the GCN one! =3 In the US, FE games are way underrated. They deserve a lot more fans =D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    XD, well that certainly shows how anticiapted the game is XD. Yeah the graphics are awesome and it looks really gloomy and dark, which adds to the atmosphere XD. I really can't wait for it, I played the Wind Waker and it is actually misunderstood for its kiddy graphics, it is actually a really good game besides the crummy way you kill Ganondorf at the end XD. I still think it was a mistake to do it in those graphics but I still really like it, the fact of you traveling the sea ina boat is cool XD.

From the many trailers of the upcoming Zelda I have seen, it looks so freaking awesome, but I think they have kept how he swims in OOT, ehich I found rather rubbish, one of the few let downs for the game that is probably Nintendo's best ever game. But it is only one little thing. Plus the whole thing of being able to turn into a wolf in TTP sound kind of cool, I wonder how it will work and being able to ride on your horse and battle on it is also awesome XD.

The only games I am looking forward to this year now are Pokemon XD and LoZ: TTP and maybe to some extent Shadow the Hedgehog which has a November 18th release date for the UK, also with Zelda and Pokemon for the Cube it looks like November is going to be an awesome month for Nintendo.

Stevo-Kun
    How do you kill Ganondorf? Take a stick or twig and beat him with it? XD
    I'm not really happy about Pokemon XD (even if it has my fav smilie in the title XD). Pokemon Colosseum turned out really bad to me. It didn't talk, it didn't say the Pokemon names or the attacks like Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2. It didn't have free battle. To me it was a step far far back from Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2. I mean it's on the Game Cube, it should be up to date and be able to talk (I'm sure some of you are thinking "Well it won't be able to talk, you get to name your character and they won't be able to say his name" play Final Fantay X and you'll see how good they did, you are able to name your character and the game talks). I just hope Pokemon XD will turn out good. I like the Dark Lugia thing going on about it (I have this thing for evil Pokemon XD) so I'll most likely get it to find out what's going to happen.

Katsuro said:
    NFS2 DS is going to be sold for FE: Sacred stones if I don't come by a windfall xD FE is just SUCH a great game! I can't wait for the GCN one! =3 In the US, FE games are way underrated. They deserve a lot more fans =D
    I never played a Fire Emblem game. It's hard for me to get into new things, new types of games. Metroid has been out since the NES, but I have never rented a Metroid game, I have only played the Demo that came with the DS and Metroid on the NES (my sister had it before she sold her NES and all the games with it). But I've heard lots of good things about Fire Emblem.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well no, all you needed to do was get Zelda to Paralyze Ganondorf with your Light Arrows and then you stab him in the head or the back, cant remember which. As far as Colosseum goes I think it was an ok game, being as it had a story mode which was pretty short, but they could have atleast got the Pokemon to say their names, how hard can that be, instead of those growls, but in the commentry part, I didn't really miss that from Pokemon Stadium, because the commentator got irritating saying things over and over XD. I can understand why they didn't let the characters talk, there is so many names that it would be real hard to do it, but they could have atleast tried, being as they didn't say the names alot it might have been easy. Hmm Pokemon XD, welll I am looking forward to it and to Shadow the Hedgehog, but I am no way near as excited about them as I am about LoZ. That game looks like Nintendo have really gone out their way to do that, but he doesn't talk in it, well he never has talked I think he is one of thos strong and silent types XD. But it is a bad and good thing he can't, cus they could have on one hand gave him just the right voice, but on the other hand gave him a pontzy or girly-ish voice XD

I think the only or one of a very few games on the Cube where they talk is ToS, which is an awesome game but I was kinda irritated about not being able to name the character, but that one little thing is nothing. I think that is one of Nintendo's best games for the Cube even though they have brought it out fot the PS2 in Japan ><. But that version of the game isn't coming out in the US which is a sigh of relief to me. I really do hate when the companys that make the games only exclusive and then bring them out for another console, like Viewtiful Joe. It totally ruins it being an exclusive game but atleast they can never do it to Mario, Donkey Kong, Link etc. Plus Perfect Dark and Rare, god I hate rare the stupid traitors. Perfect Dark is an awesome shooter and Nintendo should have got the rights to it and made another company help them make the second game for a Nintendo console cus that is where it belongs.

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:
    Back