• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    PWN. Not pawn.. XD Don't sound un-n00bish with a n00b's word. ^_^ Well anyway, Capcom has confirmed the next Rockman series. Because the last two running (EXE and Zero) has ended in the last released games, the new one is coming out soon. No word about a new Rockman X9 game though ..
    Rockman ZX (featuring Zero and X's souls as warrior equipments to certain three people), is going to be on the NDS. =D And its also the first Rockman game where one of the playable characters is female.

=D Talk about awesomeness. Oh yeah, the official Japanese website! https://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/ So many awesomeness stuff for the NDS..

Last edited:

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Yeah, I've seen that stuff about Rockman (Megaman in America) ZX. It looks very...wierd. But hopefully it will turn out good. Hmm, about Lucas Arts, I hope they make a Battlefront type game instead of a Rouge Squadron game. I like the Battlefront games a lot better than the Rouge Squadron game.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    There are more Megaman games then you can shake a stick at. XD

I'd take a Tekken type fighting game over a boxing game.
    They really should have a fighting game for the Rev. I mean it has wireless stuff so they could make glove for a type of controller. I mean if you move your hand IRL then it moves on the game (and I'm not talking about one of them crappy TV games, I'm talking about good smooth games). To me that would be great. There are so many different ideas and stuff for the Rev that it's crazy. I mean who ever thought of playing a fighting game by really fighting, or playing an FPS and really shoot, or play a flying game and be in the cockpit flying the jet. I just hope Nintendo uses their head and put some ideas to use for games.

Years
    Yeah... *Drool*

Let's just hope the Microphone doesn't lead to American Idle Karioke Revolution Revolution! LOL
    It would be nice to see some of the older franchises revived like EarthBound, Kid Icarus, ECT.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    XD There are more Megaman games than brain cells in my head. I'm hoping that they'll continue ZX for a while so that when the Revolution comes out, something awesome will happen:
    The Revolution Remote Controller Stick ..
    It can be used FPS style for the X-Buster for the Model X users.
    It can be used as the awesome sword for the Z2-Saber for the Model Z users.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    Yeah... *Drool*

Let's just hope the Microphone doesn't lead to American Idle Karioke Revolution Revolution! LOL
    It would be nice to see some of the older franchises revived like EarthBound, Kid Icarus, ECT.
    Don't forget Punch Out too!

Btw, you guys may want to check out this awesome fan made Nintendo site. It's got everything that listed everything about Nintendo's history, from the NES to the DS!

https://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/index2.shtml

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    MAJOR NEWS, the Nintendo DS Lite is revealed!!! I'm still not sure if it's a good thing yet, knowing that I already had my DS for about a year. But anyway here is some information from IGN.
    IGN said:
    After weeks of rumor and speculation, Nintendo today finally revealed its expected redesign of the Nintendo DS handheld system. Called the DS Lite, this new design will be released in Japan on March 2, 2006 and cost 16,800 yen (about 140 bucks US.) The redesign retains all the functionality of the standard DS, but makes things smaller, lighter and brighter.

The modified dual screen handheld has been tweaked into a smaller chassis. The new unit measures up to 133 mm wide by 73.9 mm tall by 21.5 thick. (that's compared to 148.7 x 84.7 x 28.99 mm in the original.) DS Lite weighs 218g, compared to the 275 g of the original.

DS Lite's biggest new technical feature is its updated set of backlit LCD screens. The system is brighter overall, and will give the user the ability to select from four different levels of brightness for viewing and/or battery consumption. A few other cosmetic changes were made to the new DS Lite -- there's a new hinge design, the power light was put on the left side of the hinge and is visible while the clamshell is closed, the mic is moved to top/center while the speakers are more centered, the Select and Start buttons are set on the bottom instead of top, and the power button is no longer on the front, and all of the dark button colors are changed to whites and grays. The cute DS logo is also placed on the front. Basic functionality, otherwise, looks to be identical to the original DS.

Nintendo has not yet revealed any of its US release plans, but expect an announcement in the next few hours from Nintendo of America. We'll keep you posted.

Here is a picture of it.
    NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Comments anyone? The style is the same as the Revolution.

Source: https://ds.ign.com/articles/683/683684p1.html

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Me and a friend of mine was talking about it today on MSN.
    It looks good, nice, clean smooth looking DS. All around I think it looks better then the normal DS. I just hope it comes in more then one color.
    And I also think the mic is in the wrong place, it doesn't look like it'd work that well right there in the middle.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Don't mind the double post.
    Anyway, I've set up a Nintendo group on PC. And called it "The Nintendo Gaming Guild". We're the same Nintendo Fan Club as before (if you look at the banner on the first post you'll see it still says "The Nintendo Fan Club"). We still have the same ways as before, it's just a name change.
    If you want to be apart of this group then first go to "User CP" and under "Miscellaneous" you'll see "Group Memberships". Find "The Nintendo Gaming Guild" and then click the icon and then "Join Group". I'll approve you as soon as I can and then it'll show up in your profile (look at mine and you'll see the Nintendo group) that you're apart of this group. I hope all of you join and see if we can make the group way larger.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The Co-Owner's new username is Paul ;P

I'm going to be more active now, I really want to be a bigger part of this club. My apologies for not posting here often~

Years
    Im glad I waited to buy a DS if I was going to. I like this new design much more then the original. It has a nice smooth desgin that gives it a much better look.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Heh, well I'm glad you're happy.

The iPod esque look is nice~ as is the new D-Pad look. But I'll always love my silver one <3

Back