• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Of course ;D

Did you guys hear that it was confirmed the Revolution could handle the Unreal Engine 3 o_O

I'm like amazed <3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    wakachamo said:
    Woah.... I can't believe it! The DS just simply PWNs XD. Can I join? XP
    Sure you can, welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club.

Paul said:
    The Co-Owner's new username is Paul ;P

I'm going to be more active now, I really want to be a bigger part of this club. My apologies for not posting here often~
    Ok I'll update it. And no need for the apologies.

DarkCircuit said:
    Did you guys hear that it was confirmed the Revolution could handle the Unreal Engine 3 o_O

I'm like amazed <3
    Really? Wow.
    But Nintendo done said their graphics wasn't going to be as good as the 360 and PS3, they said it'd be a little better then the Xbox graphics.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm getting it.
    I'm a LoZ fan, but at the same time when it comes down to getting a LoZ game it's like I don't want to get it. I mean right now I own (or my brother) OOT and WW. That's it, out of all the GB/C/A and GC games out there I just own two.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh, by the way, I'd like anyone who likes the DS to give it support on p3 of the Group Submission thread ^^" Just thought Nintendo groups should help each other out ;D

_anyways_

Everyone heard that they're really ramping up the difficulty of Twilight Princess? Gosh, I'm almost drooling over this game.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I've got to join here. It was because of the NES that got me into RPG games and RP's later on. Its on this system that I discovered Dragon Warrior/Quest IV. If you don't mind, I would like to join.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome Mystic! As official Co-Owner, I now knight you as a member of the Nintendo Gaming Guild.

Have fun ;D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Paul said:
    Oh, by the way, I'd like anyone who likes the DS to give it support on p3 of the Group Submission thread ^^" Just thought Nintendo groups should help each other out ;D

_anyways_

Everyone heard that they're really ramping up the difficulty of Twilight Princess? Gosh, I'm almost drooling over this game.
    I'll post and toss in my support.

And I hope TP is hard. I mean OOT took me forever to beat, and WW only took like a week. And that's sad. Sure it could be due to me being better at games now then I was back then. But OOT was a killer (them Temples were soooooo hard), and WW wasn't. I was let down by WW. Nintendo needs to make TP the best GC game out there (after SSBM XD). If not then the GC will be looked at as a bad system. TP can not be a let down.

Mystic said:
    I've got to join here. It was because of the NES that got me into RPG games and RP's later on. Its on this system that I discovered Dragon Warrior/Quest IV. If you don't mind, I would like to join.
    Welcome to the Nintendo Club Mystic.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm pretty much drooling over Twilight Princess. Even though I still haven't beaten Wind Waker yet. XD

The graphics look like they're gonna blow all the other GC games out of the water. o_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Morkula said:
    I'm pretty much drooling over Twilight Princess. Even though I still haven't beaten Wind Waker yet. XD

The graphics look like they're gonna blow all the other GC games out of the water. o_o
    Wind Waker was really easy~ It got boring sailing around though.

I have a GBA, GBA SP, DS, GCN, and NES.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    DSSBobby said:
    I have GBA, SP, N64, GCN, and GBC. I had more but I don't know what happened to them. XD

Where do you think I got my NES? D:

Personally I wasn't a big fan of the N64 o_o Does anyone feel the same way?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Morkula said:

Well it's not like the story line mixes or anything like that. But still, WW needs to be beaten.

And I own an SNES, N64, GC, GBC, GBA, SP, and a DS

Back