• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFE pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    what do you think of NFE=not fully evolved pokemons? are they more fun then rugular battling or just a waste of time? if you like it like me what is your favorite pokemon and why?

mine is gabite just because he is awsome and almost broken sometimes.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    A lot of NFE Pokemon are my favorites, specifically Yanma and Vibrava. NFE battles are fun, but not much different.

However, when you put restrictions like TMs and stuff (like a league), those are the funnest imo.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I like all Pokémon, including NFEs. Although the fully-evolved ones tend to be my favorites. But I do love Eevee.

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    It's good to have them fully evolved because they have higher stats and some of them look really cool fully evolved while some don't. I actually like NFE Pokemon because they're just good to have around and once they evolve, they can't go back.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    I like Vulpix and Porygon, I mean they're evolutions are okay and everything but I prefer them as they are.

Ayselipera

I like them, but eventually I evolve them.
    It feels like a waste to me if I play the whole game and don't evolve them.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    I always keep Sharpie, a normal, unevoved Porygon as a member of my team. I based it's move set off the one that Porycian (the Porygon from Pokemon Stadium) had.

It doesn't matter whether the battle is serious or not, there will always be a slot out there for that little guy in my party.

Also, some unevoved pokémon, such as Chancy, Pikachu, and Wynaut are not considered part of the NFE rank.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I do think that they are more fun to battle with. I've always wanted to make an NFE team, but I can never get around to it. My fave NFE Pokemon would have to be Pikachu, because it's pretty strong with the Light Ball.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I do think they are more fun to battle with, they are cuter and more interesting to battle with. Too bad it gets really hard to keep battling with them.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I like the unique NFE's like Pikachu, Clamperl, Trapinch, Vigoroth, Surskit and others, who either have unique items or unique typing.

I'd like to try a Little Cup like in Pokemon Stadium 2. I personally thought that was one of the most innovative stadiums of the game.

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    When fully evolved, Pokemon are much better fighters. but there are a few NFE's that i like better. For example, Stunky. It's just so cute!! X3 lol

Back