• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFL/NCAA FOOTBALL FAN CLUB (#)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Do y'all think the Vikings should be worried about Adrian Peterson? I mean he had the ACL tear, and now he's having a groin surgery; is he becoming too injury prone?

And they seriously need to figure out who the flippity flop is going to be starting at QB this year, my god....

Years
  • Our plan is to keep it alive during this dreadful off season. A lot of things are going to happen during then, so we'll do our best!~

Welcome btw, Dondon. :D

^So what will it be, Sanchez or Smith? Time's a tickin', Jets. I think it's not worth staying and take the massive cut.

Smith is probably the best choice at this point due to Sanchez having a go for 4 full seasons already. We'll see where they are in a few years, though.

I agree. Sanchez nor Smith are viable options for the Jets as a starting quarterback. I think Smith is better than Sanchez (barely) *cough* butt fumble *cough* but if they want to ever make a playoff push I don't think either will get you there.

Speaking of which, do you think that the Jets will try to trade up at all during the draft? Rex Ryan must still be in the hot seat for the dismal performances of his quarterbacks, and I think he'd do anything to try to save his job. Or do you think there are any quarterbacks that they might go for in FA?

They might, but it's not a very good class for quarterbacks. Manziel is not worth it.

Do y'all think the Vikings should be worried about Adrian Peterson? I mean he had the ACL tear, and now he's having a groin surgery; is he becoming too injury prone?

And they seriously need to figure out who the flippity flop is going to be starting at QB this year, my god....

I'll be worried about All Day when an injury actually prevents him from playing significantly in the regular season. Or if his production drops off dramatically. Whichever happens first. Honestly, I'm hoping he's as durable as a Curtis Martin type running back, but most RBs these days don't have much production past 30.

Well, there's not going to be many options this offseason, and I'm not buying into the Manziel hype at all. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Before I start posting in regards to the above, I wanted to let you guys know that this club currently has no owner and is in need of one like... right now. I'd go ahead and claim it, but I wanted to ask all of you members if anyone's interested in taking over the group. If you are interested in taking over, you can go ahead and send me a VM or PM and we'll work things out. I'll give you peeps a few days to decide. B)

Smith is probably the best choice at this point due to Sanchez having a go for 4 full seasons already. We'll see where they are in a few years, though.

They might, but it's not a very good class for quarterbacks. Manziel is not worth it.

Smith is barely a rookie. I think the Jets should keep the guy for one more season and see how things go. Hopefully for the better. Sanchez can just...go somewhere else. xD

elheroeoscuro said:
    Do y'all think the Vikings should be worried about Adrian Peterson? I mean he had the ACL tear, and now he's having a groin surgery; is he becoming too injury prone?

Peterson has had a very tough season both on and off the field. I don't even know how he's going to start once this season rolls around. He really needs to take it easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back