• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFL Power Rankings

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
Years
  • OK, Week 5 of the NFL season is over.

NFL Power Rankings

I have my rankings for the top 10 teams in the NFL. Comment and let me know what you think.

1. Indianapolis Colts-Like it or not, their passing game is solid and their secondary is getting it done without 3 starters.
    2. New York Giants-#1 defense, #2 offense. However, the cupcake team schedule will come to a halt as they take on the #3 Saints.
    3. New Orleans Saints-Watch out! This team can run the ball and defense too, being #1 in the league in interceptions. Drew Brees, don't worry, you have guys backing you up.
    4. Denver Broncos-Kyle Orton is a stud, this defense is solid. This team is for real, like it or not.
    5. Minnesota Vikings-Impressive show against the hapless Rams. Too bad for them that they actually have to play a real game next week, not just a scrimmage.
    6. Cincinnati Bengals-Beware of the Cardiac Cats! The most clutch team in the league as of right now.
    7. Atlanta Falcons-Looked incredible against the 49ers, then again the Seahawks beat the Jaguars 41-0 so I guess anything can happen.
    8. Philadelphia Eagles-Cupcake schedule, but making the best of it.
    9. New York Jets-Where was the Rex Ryan defense on the drive the Jets needed them most? Not there, I don't think. This team, however, has talent plus Braylon Edwards, which equals much more talent.
    10. New England Patriots-OK, Tom Brady looked average, the defense was yielding to Orton in the 2nd half, and the pass rush isn't great. However, going into overtime with an undefeated team is nothing to be ashamed of.

Let me know what you think.

Back