• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ni Hao yall

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
    Hey I'm new to the forums, been playing pokemon since yellow! I'm pretty new to iv and EV training. So I would love help on these matters!(new to competition too) Its a pleasure to be here. Where can I post my horrible rain team for tweaks?
    Btw I'm 24 :p if u were wondering. Lol

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Luo Xiang! Really great to see you here, since you'll be in for such a ride!

If you came here for battling and trading, Fun Size has got that section of the forums covered, and he's also recommended a cool breeding guide from Trade Corner that is worth the read if you're a dedicated breeder. Hopefully you can breed some really nice stuff that everyone will want to see, but do take time to check out other parts of the forums as well since there's so much to check out.

Have a fantastic time around while I leave this here for now, but if you ever need assistance you can contact a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Hi there Luo! Welcome to PC, good to have you. :>

You'll pick up the ins and outs of IVs/EV training soon enough as plenty of people here know plenty about it to help out, myself included. Feel free to ask me if you're confused about it all as guides can be a little hard to grasp at first with all the information.

Enjoy everything the forum has to offer. [: Be sure to stick around and hope you've had a great holiday! Looking forward to seeing you post!

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
    Hi there Luo! Welcome to PC, good to have you. :>

You'll pick up the ins and outs of IVs/EV training soon enough as plenty of people here know plenty about it to help out, myself included. Feel free to ask me if you're confused about it all as guides can be a little hard to grasp at first with all the information.

Enjoy everything the forum has to offer. [: Be sure to stick around and hope you've had a great holiday! Looking forward to seeing you post!
    Thanks for the great reply! I will def enjoy it here

Years
    Hi Luo, I'm new here myself too :D I noticed your post since you posted it in Mandarin. I'm Danish myself but have lived in Beijing for seven years, so always notice Chinese when I see it.

I probably can't really help you out with much, since I'm the same boat as you: new to competitive pokemon, but hope you enjoy it here all the same :)

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
    Hi Luo, I'm new here myself too :D I noticed your post since you posted it in Mandarin. I'm Danish myself but have lived in Beijing for seven years, so always notice Chinese when I see it.

I probably can't really help you out with much, since I'm the same boat as you: new to competitive pokemon, but hope you enjoy it here all the same :)
    Sorry to reply so late! That's cool u were in Beijing for few years! I'm actually taiwanese! We speak manderin aswell! Ni Hao ma? Ni shuo zhong wen?

Sorry I use Pinyin since my kwyboard doesn't like zhuyin xD

Back