• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice rack!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I get complimented on my eyes, my abs, and face lol. I disagree with the last one.. but whatever. :b one time, it was my nose specifically, and another time my lips.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
    Well it seems i share a forum board with models. Omg maybe i can be one of those tagalong guys in the future? Big genitals, abs, boobs,bums, hair, skin, eyes, ears(by the way that's strange, no offense intended) etc etc. We've alot of good looking people, I swear i saw a list of someone just listing body parts. Good job you!

I wonder if anyone spotted the sarcasm.

Well, I don't really seem to get complimented. Besides, a compliment about ones appearance means little to me, given or taken. I'd rather be complimented for my little intelligence, or my kindness etc. Yes that's it. I do believe Blade once complimented me on IRC when i first joined.

Back