• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to be with you here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Hey there :)
    I just made an account here on Pokecommunity.com .
    I decided to make a welcome post as a new user after reading the message you first get when you sign up.
    I've started playing Pokemon back in October 13th 2014, Pokemon X being my first game and Alpha Sapphire as my second.
    I'm a huge fan of the anime specifically, I prefer it only a tiny bit over the games.
    Back a few months ago is when I first started to play competitive.
    I don't really battle,I only join official online competitions that I'm interested in.
    My first competition was the Pikachu cup, second the Spooky cup.
    I hope you guys will take care of me here!~
    I might only come on rarely seeing how difficult it is to access the website on mobile.
    Journey: begin!

Years
    Hiya! I agree with you on the mobile site claim, but don't let it stop you from visiting! There is always a detour when a roadblock is in place. Try changing the theme of the site from "My Profile." You can then choose a theme that isn't very resource-gobbling. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Years
    Hello there HiddenConstellation , welcome to PC do you like PC and its members. Everybody here is so nice. Have you ever try to play any hack or other pokemon games . They are also fun though. If you start enjoying yourself in different thread of PC then nothing can stop u from being active everyday here . Okay then that's all I want to say then JA NE.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Hello! I envy you for having started later in Pokemon, that means you can experience the other games for the first time!

If you like the first series anime a lot I recommend the Pokemon hack "Pokemon Ashgray" that recreates the first season of Pokemon in FireRed.

Years
    So you watch the XY anime?? It's pretty amazing.. I like it a lot too and it's one of my favorites after the Hoenn and Johto saga. Welcome, Constellation!

We're prioritizing a mobile theme right now so it'll hopefully be out soon - sorry about the issues accessing the forum. It's definitely something we want to tackle as soon as we can. Either way I hope we'll be seeing you whenever you're able to come online and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help! Everyone's glad to assist. [:

Back