• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you! <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm brand new here! And I like shorts because they're comfortable and easy to wear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Welcome to the site, Cobie! I can see you're already a platinum supporter. Maybe one of our fastest! What sorta things are you interested in? :)

Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for the welcome! <3 The site was recommended to me by a long-time user, IStreamSandwich, and I'm super happy to find the community! I'm most easily reached on the discord but I'm gonna do my best to check out a bunch of the available forums as soon as I can c:
    I'm currently playing through Sun, but my favourite games in the series have been Pearl and Sapphire. I'm probably gonna be posting a bunch of fanart, maybe even try my hand at a nuzlocke comic, so that's exciting :D I'm a huge fan of them.
    I play a lot of other games on PC and console as well, too, so I'm always down for some game talk!
    How about you? <3

Cobie <3
    Hope you enjoy your stay and spend a lot of time with me :)

Oh hey, you're cute, slide into my messages :P <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Hello there and welcome to PC! it's really nice to meet you too :)

Shorts are great in summer to be honest, they are pretty comfortable. Mind if I ask, how you came across PC? there's anything specific you're looking for around here?

If you need anything or you just feel like chatting, let me know! good luck with everything here.

Oh by the way, when you want to quote multiple users. Use the "Multi-Quote" feature, on the right bottom side of each post, it's the "+" symbol. When you answer those posts, remember to unmark them. Same method as before, the symbol should be "-" on that situation. If you don't do that, you're going to carry those quotes every single time you write a post!

Oh gosh, thank you, I was wondering about that! That's so useful! Thank you for condensing my post, too <3 And for the welcome also. I was recommended to join this community by my boyfriend - I haven't been able to play through a Pokemon game since Black, so since we got Sun and Moon we're kind of going hard with it. Pokemon is life now.
    In particular, I'm looking forward to getting involved with the creative community c:

Welcome to the forums. :D

Thank you! Nice to meet you <3

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Random introduction but cute heh. xD
    Welcome to PC~ Hope you meet amazing people here!

See you around, feel free to message if you wanna chat :]

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Random introduction but cute heh. xD
    Welcome to PC~ Hope you meet amazing people here!

See you around, feel free to message if you wanna chat :]

Thank you so much for the welcome, and for the offer! <3 Haha, I'm terrible at introduction posts. I figured I should keep it short and sweet to be on the safe side c:

Years
  • Oof. A little late, but I need to at least say hello! I hope you stick around for some time and that we can be friends!

Back