• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Hello, this is my first time here (obviously lol) so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm into all the pokemon games, up from sapphire all the way to platinum. I'm not really sure if my DS name is on my username or if everyone can see it, but if you'd like to know it or add me as a friend just respond here, also im always up for trading so if you'd like to trade, or I can breed to help anyone out just let me know. and uhh..i guess thats it, bye =]

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hello, this is my first time here (obviously lol) so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm into all the pokemon games, up from sapphire all the way to platinum. I'm not really sure if my DS name is on my username or if everyone can see it, but if you'd like to know it or add me as a friend just respond here, also im always up for trading so if you'd like to trade, or I can breed to help anyone out just let me know. and uhh..i guess thats it, bye =]

Woo Lucky you got platinum because I don't =/. Well I hope you stay active and meet all the wonderful people on the PC forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Alec_

Years
  • Wow first time huh? XD;;. You must be pretty enjoying right? :DD. I hope soo. :P. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Have fun and read the rules. It's really important that you would read the rules. So you won't get to any troubles or something bad might happen; XD;;. I hope that you would make a bunch of friends in here :3. Enjoy!~. XD;;.

~Fairytales.

Back