• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice To Meet You All!

Years
    Hey Everyone! I'm Lucario4Ever! I'm New To This Cool Looking Forum! Everyone Seems To Be Nice! So I Might As Well Set Camp Here!

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! Nice to meet you, Lucario4Ever. I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't forget to read the rules, as they'll keep you from getting in trouble. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! You're right, this place is pretty friendly. And there's som much to do here! I encourage you to check out all the sections~

What brought you here? The games, the anime, a quick Google search for something?

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! You're right, this place is pretty friendly. And there's som much to do here! I encourage you to check out all the sections~

What brought you here? The games, the anime, a quick Google search for something?

Yey My First Ever Quote! Anyway, Thanks For The Welcoming! I Typed in Google Pokemon Forum And PC Was The First Result So I Clicked It And I'm So Glad I did!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey, Lucario4Ever! Glad you can join us today, and welcome! Ah, I love Lucarios. :3 I used to have a special one in my pokemon Diamond, but, I was bored, so I started over my Diamond. @-@; But this was back when I still played pokemon competitively. Have you seen the movie that stared Lucario? I haven't; its supposed to be a good movie though! So tell me, what do you plan on doing here? Well, as you can see, the forum is rather big...but, hm...how about I help ya out with some helpful links at this post:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6294350&postcount=2

Yeah, that posts just shows you some links you can check out, just to get a feel from the forum. Of course, your more than liable to explore at your own free will; whatever you decide to do. <3 (as lon as its within the rules of course. @-@)

Welllllll I ran out of things to say, so I'll end with...a lucario plushie -- but I lost it. ;3; Ah, sorry.

But, I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :3

Years
    Miss Doronjo That Lucario Movie. (Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew Movie 8) Made Me Cry. Lucario...*Sniff* Dies. It Took 2 Weeks For Me To Recover. And I'm Not Joking! :(

Nice to meet you too and Hiya.

Welcome to PC!

Thanks! Everone Is So Very Nice On This forum! :3

Last edited:
    Years
    welcome to PC! where you never get lemonade :(
    anyway, Lucario iz awesome!
    Anyway........... welcome, look at the threads especially mine and read the rules! Have a good, fun time here!

Years
    Hey Do you like This Poem I Made?

Plzz Do NOT Steal This!

Oh Lucario
    Oh Lucario
    You Glissen In the Night!
    Like Diamonds!
    Like Diamonds!
    Twinkling So Bright!

Oh Lucario!
    Oh Lucario!
    Your Face Is A Lovely Sight!